GAME operates a 28 day returns policy online.
• Any product (excluding gift vouchers/gift cards) may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of the purchase date, providing that the seal remains unbroken.
• Faulty software, where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date.
• Faulty hardware and accessories may be returned up to 12 months after the despatch date.
• Hardware or accessories may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of the despatch date. Please note that hardware must contain every component part (cables, memory sticks etc.) before it can be accepted as a return.
• Orders for TVs, Projectors, Laptops, Cameras and Mobile Phones purchased through our website may be cancelled up to seven working days from the day after the day on which they are received.
• A valid proof of purchase is required for any return.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
|Return an online purchase|
|Return an in-store purchase|
Returning an item bought Online by Post
If you wish to return an item that is still sealed and in mint condition, please post it, in its original packaging, to:
Game Retail Limited
If you are returning an item because it is faulty, please contact our Returns Department by sending an email to GR@game.co.uk and please include the following information:
Your order number
The item being returned
Brief explanation of the fault
Whether you require a refund or replacement
A member of our team will then give you all the details you need to return the faulty item free of charge.
For all Download queries, please contact Customer Services
• If you return any products to us, please obtain a Proof of Posting receipt from the Post Office.
• International customers should be aware that we are unable to refund any postage and packing costs incurred in returning a product to us under our Returns Policy.
• Please note items bought in 'bundle deals', such as 2 for £30.00 or hardware and software packs, if returned separately, will result in the full price being charged for other items in the special offer - and the refund adjusted accordingly. This includes any digital/download products that are included in bundles, including download copies of games and movies.
• Please note if you have paid with a physical Gift Card at GAME.co.uk we will refund the Gift Card balance as an eGift Voucher, which will be emailed to you.
• Please allow 10 working days for us to process your returned item and refund your account.
Mobile Phones should be returned with the pre-paid SIM Cards (if applicable). Any used airtime will not be refunded.
Returning an item bought Online to a GAME Store
You can return goods bought online to your nearest GAME Store
You must return any item using the original invoice supplied with your product and have your credit or debit card used for the original purchase with you for the Store to process the refund. If you purchased a 'bundle deal' all parts of the bundle must be returned.
Online orders cannot be returned to GAME Concessions Stores.
Orders for TVs, Mobile Phones, Laptops or any other electrical items (excluding gaming consoles and iPods) cannot be returned to any GAME Stores
Please be aware that online orders purchased by PayPal cannot be returned to GAME Stores and must be returned via post.
Purchases made in store can be returned to any of our stores but cannot be returned to GAME via post.
Please ensure you have a valid receipt/proof of purchase when returning your items, and the original credit or debit card used to pay for the order where applicable.