inFAMOUS: Second Son PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- Become Delsin Rowe, who becomes a superpowered and the target for the DUP when he saves someone from bus accident.
- You have a new city to call your playground as you scale buildings, leap across rooftops and take on an army.
- Wield new powers and learn to harness them to become to effective hero/villian as you walk the moral line.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£14.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
inFAMOUS Second Son, a PlayStation 4 exclusive, brings you an action adventure game where surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection (D.U.P).
Step into a locked-down Seattle as Delsin Rowe, who has recently discovered his superhuman power and is now capable of fighting back against the oppressive D.U.P. Enjoy your power as you choose how you will push your awesome abilities to the limit and witness the consequences of your actions as they affect the city and people around you.
inFAMOUS: Second Son Features
- A New Origin Story: Step into an open world adventure that offers a realistic take on being superhuman
- Choice and Consequence: Witness how the city, the people you encounter, and even the story itself is all affected by the actions you take
- Control Multiple Powers: Draw powers out from other superhumans, creating your own set of distinct powers to use as you see fit
- Freely Explore the City of Seattle featuring highly detailed environments, realistic weather, reflections, shadows and lighting