The destiny of Rome lies in your hands!
Imperium Romanum is a historical city-building strategy game, set in the Roman Empire. You are governor of a Roman province and the fortune of your city lies in your hands!
Meet the demands of your citizens as you build, organise and defend your city as well as develop goods, resources and trade routes. Throughout your reign you must construct a thriving economy while using historical buildings from Circus Maximus to the great Colosseum.
However, be warned! You must be careful . . . Threats to the safety of your people are never far away. As well as volcanic eruptions, floods and diseases there are plundering Barbarian to contend with!
The destiny of Rome lies in your hands. Can you expand the glory of the Imperium Romanum.
Key features of Imperium Romanum on PC include:
- Historically authentic buildings (Circus Maximus, Colosseum, Insulae)
- Interactive mission-mode: Activate each task when you want
- Comprehensive economy and currency system
- Multiple production and trade opportunities
- Construction of bridges, fortification, city walls and aqueducts
- Different military units (Equites, siege machines, Barbarians)
- Stunning epic soundtrack
- Photo-realistic and lively 3D-environment
- Day and night time changes
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.6 GHz minimum
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- DirectX version: DirectX 9
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 Compatible with 128MB VRAM
- Hard Drive Space: 2GB free HD space
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!