Imperium Romanum PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Imperium Romanum Product Details
Released on 22/02/2008
Set in the time-honoured Roman Empire players will marvel at the incredible attention to detail, as they construct fortifications, build towers, gates and bridges, and pay for them with the new currency which has been implemented into the game for a challenging, enjoyable, and authentic quest to rule the World.
Imperium Romanum boasts a variety of new features to enhance the game-play and complete the historical strategy gaming experience. These include a sophisticated graphics engine, a mass of authentic historical buildings such as the world famous Circus Maximus and Gladiator schools, an improved battle system where the player commands their armies and an interactive mission mode which allows the player to control the activation of goals.
Imperium Romanum Features:
- History mode with timeline, where missions are based on real events and locations
- Interactive mission mode: the players activate the goals when they choose
- Improved battle system where players commands their own armies
- Player-constructable bridges, fortifications, walls, towers and gates
- Introduction of currency, crime, historically accurate buildings, natural disasters, and siege machines
- New interface design, and improved economy and overview dialogues
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £4.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £7.99
- Download time for 512 kbps: 412
- Download time for 2 mbps: 103
- Download time for 4 mbps: 52
Earn 64 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?