How to Train Your Dragon 2 Wii U
- Embark on an epic journey on the Island of Berk as you enter into the awesome new sport for Viking adrenaline junkies: Dragon Racing!
- Choose your Dragon and train them into the quickest dragon the Island has ever seen.
- Join in with the best racers in the sport as you take part in races across the beautiful yet treacherous Island of Berk.
- Discover all manner of hidden quests as you explore the mysterious Island.
- Improve your dragon by collecting coins and completing challenges to unlock new traits and abilities.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£17.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Return to the epic Island of Berk, where The Dragon Races have become the awesome new sport for Viking adrenaline junkies. Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Tuffnut & Ruffnut and their Dragons are now competing in fierce tournaments to determine the ultimate Dragon Rider.
Choose your Dragon Racer, soar through clouds, and explore new unmapped territories. Discover hidden locations, unlock mysterious Dragon Riders, and join in epic races across the beautiful yet treacherous Island of Berk.
- Choose your Rider and Dragon to train and compete in races and tournaments
- Challenge a friend to claim the title of Best Dragon Rider
- Explore the mysterious Island of Berk to discover hidden quests
- Collect tokens and complete challenges to unlock new Dragon traits and abilities
- Discover two unlockable secret characters