House of the Dead Overkill (Move compatible) PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Mutant massacring B-Movie Blood Fest, The House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut is presented for the first time in spectacular High Definition with 3D support and Playstation Move compatibility on the Playstation3 computer entertainment system.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Using a host of weapons, watch your back as Mutants go mad for blood! Blast bloody pieces out of their wretched bodies to save you and a friend’s life as you work to uncover the mystery behind the outbreak. New goodies like Playstation trophies, new game modes and new content are outnumbered by only one thing: Bullets. Will you defeat everything this freakish nightmare town throws at you or will you become Mutant chowder?
Experience 3D so real, you’ll still be crying late into the night and Move support so moving you’ll place every shot right between the eyes!
The House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut on PS3 Features:
- PlayStation Move and Sharp Shooter compatible
- OVERKILL fully remastered - available in high definition graphics and stereoscopic 3D for the first time ever
- Extended with 2 additional levels not featured in the original game
- Exclusive crossbow weapon
- New baby mutant type
- New Hardcore mode – mutants can only be killed with headshots
- New Classic mode – play through the entire game using only the AMS Magnum
- Exclusive missing reel – an extended boss fight with “Mother” in “OVERKILL”, the game’s final level
- Online leaderboards to track high scores and stats
- Collectibles to grab throughout all levels to unlock bonus materials; comic pages, music tracks, 3D models and 2D artwork
- New PlayStation trophies to unlock
- Improved boss fights in all levels
- New and improved cutscenes using motion capture