Hitman Super Bundle PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Hitman Super Bundle Product Details
Death is his way of life...now it becomes yours
To us society is normal, we walk the streets fearing no-one and nothing. Yet through the ice blue eyes of Codename 47 he sees a world of potential threat and danger. He watches interested, but uninvolved.
Your time has come to enter the Hitman’s world. A world where the Hitman trusts no-one but himself, a player in a deadly game, combatant on a battlefield most people don’t even know exists.
This slick 3rd person action/adventure combines a mix of stealth and shooting that has never been seen before on a PC. As the Hitman you must move without sound, kill without emotion and disappear without trace. Carry out your ‘hits’ effectively and a story of greed, power and jealousy will start to unfold.
Hitman Blood Money
Hitman: Blood Money places gamers once again in the role of the world’s greatest assassin, Agent 47. When assassins from Agent 47’s contract killing firm, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing that he may be the next target, Agent 47 travels to America, where he Prepares to Make a Killing.
- Welcome to the USA: Agent 47 is heading to the U.S. making deadly stops in iconic locales such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Mississippi.
- All-New Game Engine: Now with a number of new moves including the ability to create accidents and to dispose of bodies as well as a re-vamped NPC and AI system, the world of being an assassin has never been more realistic.
- New Blood Money System: Use your hard-earned cash to bribe the press, keep your picture out of the morning paper. Or you can customize and upgrade your weapons to match your personal style of assassination. The choice is up to you.
- Assassin Rivalry: Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of assassins competing to take out high-priced targets, and may even become the primary target himself.
- Rookie Training: New to the world of assassinations? New rookie mode and levels of difficulty will give you all the training needed.
- Environmental Danger: Drop a priceless chandelier or use a remote bomb all new accident system allows for more freedom in choosing the method for taking out the target.
Step into the world of a cold-blooded killer for hire, hunting and stalking your prey in a deadly game of cat and mouse. Obtain a disguise, find a way in, and silently finish the job unnoticed, or kick down the front door with gun's blazing, and take everybody out. It's completely up to you how to fulfill the contract. Be warned, some of your targets are heavily guarded, as well as completely paranoid. They'll be expecting you.
- Completely open-ended game play experience that allows the player to balance surgical precision with visceral violent outbursts. Whether you eliminate only your target, or his entire staff, is up to you.
- Lethal arsenal at your disposal to make every kill an experience to savor. Kill from a distance with high-powered firearms, crossbows and car bombs. Or get up close with an Axe.
- Deadly game of disguise allows you to assume the identity of your victims. If you've got nerves of steel, play it cool. You might just waltz out of here. Just be sure to hide the body.
- Massively Upgraded Game engine features in mission saves, selectable first and third person playable perspectives, enhanced graphics, and destructible environments.
Agent 47 is back in his most personal mission yet in Hitman: Absolution for PC.
The classic stealth-action series returns with a tense new story promising Agent 47's most personal mission to date, and equipped with a host of new features to enhance every aspect of the Hitman experience for long-time fans and newcomers alike.
Agent 47 finds himself at the centre of a dark conspiracy and embarks on his most personal mission to date. Betrayed by those he trusted at the International Contract Agency, he's now a rogue agent out for revenge. The trail he follows through shadows and corruption leads to Blake Dexter, a rich businessman with mysterious ties to the ICA…
With five different difficulty levels, Hitman: Absolution is the most accessible Hitman game to date. Long-time fans of the series can ramp the difficulty to the max, greeting 47 as an old friend, while newcomers will enjoy taking their first steps in the world of Hitman.
Hitman: Absolution marks not only the return of Agent 47, but also the return of classic Hitman gameplay where stealth and improvisation is very much the name of the game. There are lots of different ways to kill, using the weapons you carry and the environment around you so that you can get in, make the kill, and get out again. Stalk your prey or snipe from afar. Hide bombs under chairs or hide bodies in dumpsters. Just remember that getting out and not getting caught is as important as the actual kill.
The new Instinct Mode is a key tool to help you see the way Agent 47 does. This new feature can be used to locate targets – including locking onto several at once with the 'sharp shooting feature' – and plan escape routes. Instinct is earned throughout the game by executing classic Hitman moves, so the more you play like Agent 47, the more Instinct you'll gain. A silent takedown will do wonders for your instincts!
Disguises continue to be a big part of the Hitman franchise, and in Hitman: Absolution they're more integrated than ever. There are over 300 disguises that 47 can wear in his attempts to infiltrate his targets, and now you can blend even further by impersonating actual characters. But be careful – the people around you will react and interact with you and your chosen disguise!
Hitman: Absolution is powered by IO Interactive's new Glacier 2 Engine, making this the most visually stunning and immersive game in the series. Each level becomes like a mini open-world environment, complete with spectacular detail, rich graphics, dynamic lighting and environments, and inhabited by much more intelligent characters.
The Glacier 2 engine also boosts the AI of the people within the game with a new 'Comprehensive Intelligence Spectrum'. Enemies are no longer just targets, and the other characters are not just walking scenery - crowds will react and interact more naturally, people will get in your way and notice you, too. You'll need to keep an eye on the Attention Bar to see how suspicious people are getting of you and your actions - they'll even notice doors open that were closed before.
David Bateson returns to role of Agent 47, once again providing his distinct voice. The motion capture performance for 47 was done by Lost actor Willliam Mapother while his Lost co-star Marsha Thomason plays his ICA handler Diana Burnwood.
Contracts is the new mode bringing multiplayer to Hitman for the first time. Contracts Mode will let you create your own scenarios, choosing your location, weapons and three targets, aiming to complete the Contract in as little time as possible while earning as much money as possible. You can upload your Contract to the online server and challenge other players to beat your score – and then you can try to beat it yourself using the money you've earned to grab the disguise or weapon you need!
Requires a Steam account
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £47.96
Earn 384 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?