History: Legends of War is a new and unique turn-based strategy game set during one of the key campaigns of World War II. This highly anticipated follow-up to History: Great Battles Medieval sees you take the role of General Patton and command the Third U.S Army from the beaches of France to the German captial, Berlin.
As Patton, you'll lead your forces through a campaign divided into seven operations, each based on historical operations like Operation Cobra, the Siege of Cherbourg and the Chambois Pocket, spread across 22 different maps, with 35 individual missions to complete. Patton's Campaign will see you advance through the path actually taken by the Third Army across the Western European Theatre,
taking on the advancing Nazi forces in both high-level strategic RPG-style management and tactical turn-based battles.
On top of the single-player campaign, History: Legends of War features a Multiplayer Mode which uses a hot-seat system. This is a turn-based system which allows two players to literally take turns, alternately using the same console to control one of the two battling factions.
Key Features of History: Legends of War on PlayStation Vita
- Campaign mode composed of 35 Missions across seven unique Operations.
- Varied mission types, including attack, infiltration, defence, escort and sabotage.
- Unique combination of 2 strategy game mechanics: high-level strategic management and turn-based tactics.
- 22 different battlefield maps consisting of 3 different environments: countryside, snow and cities.
- 53 different types of units: command infantry, armoured vehicles and aircrafts, special units (including snipers, elite forces and commandos) fighters and bombers.
- Detailed video and in-game cut-scenes, depicting the evolution of the Campaign.
- Experience the Evolution of Patton and your units through RPG mechanics.
- Go Head-to-Head with the a hot-seat multiplayer mode.
- Simple and effective control system, specially adapted to console controllers.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned