Heroes of Ruin 3DS
- 3DS Your selected format is 3DS
- Heroes of Ruin - an exciting new adventure RPG designed exclusively for the 3DS, combining high adventure with social connectivity.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Heroes of Ruin is an exciting new adventure RPG designed especially for the Nintendo 3DS, combining the high action of role playing quests with the unique social and interactive features that the 3DS can offer.
Heroes of Ruin features:
- Four character classes to create, customise and develop
- Choice of single-player and four-player drop-in/drop-out co-op gameplay
- Trade in-game items using StreetPass
- Daily online challenges and the chance to meet and share with other players with SpotPass
- Trademark 3D gameplay and an immersive story
The story beings in the city of Nexus, where peace is threatened when the city's ruler is struck by a curse that seems to have no cure. A call is sent across the lands, promising untold treasure and reward to whoever can find a cure, and mercenaries from far and wide gather to take up the challenge.
Choose, create and customise your character from four mercenary classes - Gunslinger, Alchitect, Vindicator or Savage. Quest alone and see what enemies and challenges await in the wilderness, including a final showdown with the mysterious force responsible for the curse. Or form an alliance with other 3DS players through four-player drop-in/drop-out multiplayer either locally or online and face these dangers together!
Heroes of Ruin adds social and online interaction to your gameplay like never before. Connect your 3DS console online and download fresh daily challenges, earning rewards as you play. And if any part of your quest is proving a bit too difficult for you alone, connect locally or online and fight alongside your friends. You can even use StreetPass to trade rare and powerful items through an in-game shop where the inventory is updated frequently, and take advantage of social media functions to meet other players, swapping stories, ideas and in-game items.