Heroes of Might & Magic VI PC Games and Downloads
PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Heroes of Might & Magic VI Product Details
Released on 14-Oct-2011
The Heroes VI adventure starts 400 years before the events in Heroes V, showcasing a family of heroes in a thrilling, epic story where Angels plot to revive an unfinished war.
A legendary Archangel General, killed during the war of the Elder races, is resurrected. Under the cover of preparations for an upcoming Demon invasion, he plots to recover his powers and take control of Ashan while eradicating his ancient enemies. He underestimates, however, the power of the all-too-human Griffin dynasty.
The destiny of these Griffin heroes will be determined by our players.
Might and Magic Heroes VI Features:
- Enjoy the critically acclaimed Heroes gameplay, remasterized with the well-known developer, Black Hole, and in close partnership with the game’s numerous fans.
- Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy & RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops & ready them for combat on exclusive battle maps
- Shape your destiny: Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty through an intriguing scenario. Choose your path, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new Reputation system.
- Rediscover the richness of the M&M Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan.
Enjoy improved 3D designs and an exclusive new bestiary
- Share with the community: Post content & compete with your friends using a new and intelligent, online community interface.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?