- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 3
- PC Games and Downloads
- DSi and DS Lite
The EA Play Label and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment bring you the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™- Part 1 videogame. The game will be released winter 2010 and is based on the Warner Bros. Pictures film also due for release winter 2010.
- The wand is the ultimate weapon - Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture.
- Deadly enemies lurk around every corner - Fight Voldemort’s minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
- Become a master in stealth - Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
- Unique cover mechanics - Use magic to create and wield cover. Utilise the environment to make shields out of trees, tables and statues, and then throw them at enemies, turning defence into attack.
- Powerful potions - Find and trade goods for potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck.
- Out of Hogwarts and on the run - Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations; each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete.
- New game engine - A new game engine built specifically to leverage the technology of HD consoles ensures high definition graphics and visceral gameplay that will immerse you in the action like never before!