Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 Wii
Av. User Rating
- Product Details
- User reviews
Hello, please log in to set up price alerts
Av. User Rating
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 Product Details
Released on 19/11/2010
The EA Play Label and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment bring you the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™- Part 1 videogame. The game will be released winter 2010 and is based on the Warner Bros. Pictures film also due for release winter 2010.
- The wand is the ultimate weapon - Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture.
- Deadly enemies lurk around every corner - Fight Voldemort’s minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
- Become a master in stealth - Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
- Unique cover mechanics - Use magic to create and wield cover. Utilise the environment to make shields out of trees, tables and statues, and then throw them at enemies, turning defence into attack.
- Powerful potions - Find and trade goods for potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck.
- Out of Hogwarts and on the run - Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations; each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete.
- New game engine - A new game engine built specifically to leverage the technology of HD consoles ensures high definition graphics and visceral gameplay that will immerse you in the action like never before!
Harry Potter turns shooter?
Unlikely as it sounds, Warner Bros and Electronic Arts have turned Harry Potter into a third-person shooter series - at least that seems to be the plan.
Eurogamer has announced that the publishers have lifted the lid on two games based around Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - and they look fantastic.
Only the first game has been revealed in any depth so far. Subtitled Part 1, it's due out this autumn for the DS, PC, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360, and it's a third-person shooter, focusing on the action and combat aspects of the final book in the best-selling wizarding series as Harry and friends take on Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
"The final Harry Potter adventure has given us the opportunity to make a darker and more action-orientated game than we have before," said the game's head of production Jonathan Bunney. "We have built new technology specifically to allow us to prove that magic is a truly potent force and, in this game, players will need to use all their skills if they want to survive."
We'll have more on the series' new direction for you in the months ahead.
Harry Potter fans are to be able to immerse themselves in the magic of the boy wizard's newest videogame thanks to the power of Kinect.
Microsoft has confirmed at the Gamescom trade show that the Xbox 360 edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 will provide exclusive full-body motion control compatibility.
It means that gamers will be able to use physical gestures to cast spells as they fend of hordes of marauding Death Eaters, controlling Harry, Ron and Hermione in both solo and two-player cooperative modes.
Actors James and Oliver Phelps, who play troublemaking twins Fred and George Weasley in the Potter movies, were on hand to show off the new functionality to Gamescom crowds this week.
Jonathan Bunney of developer EA Bright Light Studios said: "Our Kinect challenges allow players to literally cast magic from the palm of their hand, completely controller free, to enhance and deepen the overall play experience."
The game will also be coming to PlayStation 3, Wii, DS and PC this autumn.
Harry Potter turns shooter?…
Harry Potter fans are to be able to immerse themselves in the magic of the boy wizard's newest videogame thanks to the power of Kinect.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £17.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £7.50
Free UK Delivery
Earn 144 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?