- Xbox 360
- DSi and DS Lite
- PlayStation 2
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince the game is based on the film due out summer 2009, which bring to the screen J. K. Rowling’s sixth Harry Potter book.
Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts™ is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort’s defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information.
Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn't counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates! And then there’s Hermione, simmering with jealousy but determined not to show her feelings.
As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.
Return to Hogwarts to help Harry survive his sixth year. You will have a chance to engage in exciting wizard duels, mix magical ingredients in Potions class and take to the air as the Seeker of the Gryffindor™ Quidditch™ team. You may even get sidetracked by Ron’s romantic entanglements as you journey towards a dramatic climax and discover the identity of the Half-Blood Prince.
- Relive the thrills, action and excitement of the movie this summer- Experience the most compelling Harry Potter videogame which genuinely captures the magic, intrigue and, above all, the fun of the movie!
- The Wii Remote becomes your wand - Use the Wii Remote to cast spells and interact with the world. Gesture-based spell casting makes the game incredibly immersive and fun to play.
- Explore authentic Hogwarts environments - From the Quidditch pitch to the Astronomy Tower, you will be amazed by the attention to detail in every area of the school grounds. Plus, the castle corridors are filled with a variety of magical objects and rewards for you to discover!
- Characters look and move like actors - The mo-cap technology and facial capture techniques are the most advanced ever used to create a Harry Potter videogame. The in-game characters resemble the film actors so closely, you have to see it to believe it!
- Duel like never before - For the first time, you can move and cast spells simultaneously, creating intense duels and incredibly fast-paced action. Join the Gryffindor Duelling Club to master your skills as you train for epic battles with evil Death Eaters.
- Feel the thrill of Quidditch – The Wii Remote and Nunchuck becomes your broomstick as you chase down the Snitch as the
- Gryffindor Seeker. Compete against Hufflepuff™, Ravenclaw™ and Slytherin™ in the most exciting wizarding sport.
- Perfect your potion-mixing skills – Mix magical ingredients, pour in liquids, stir the cauldron, fan the flames and try your best to avoid a big explosion in Potions class!
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned