Halo Wars Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Out of stock
- Halo Wars on Xbox 360 is a strategy game based on the legendary Halo universe. In campaign mode, Halo Wars players will command the armies of the UNSC warship Spirit of Fire, consisting of familiar and new UNSC units...
PreownedOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Halo Wars on Xbox 360
Halo Wars on Xbox 360 is a strategy game based on the legendary Halo universe. In campaign mode, Halo Wars players will command the armies of the UNSC warship Spirit of Fire, consisting of familiar and new UNSC units in its initial encounters against the Covenant, an alien coalition threatening to obliterate mankind. Halo Wars for Xbox 360 will immerse gamers in an early period of the storied Halo universe, allowing them to experience events leading up to the first Halo title for Xbox.
With the guidance of Serina, a spirited artificial intelligence (AI) persona, Halo Wars players will direct legions of UNSC soldiers, Warthogs, Scorpions and more, each group having its own strengths and uses in battle. Adventurous Halo Wars commanders can also call upon ancient Forerunner technology, if they are fortunate enough to find it hidden throughout the battlefield.
Covenant forces are also waiting for Halo Wars players to lead them into battle in multiplayer skirmishes via the New Xbox Experience. Call upon an arsenal of new and familiar Covenant units such as Grunts, Elites, Ghosts and even Scarabs to defeat foes on the battlefield. In Halo Wars for Xbox 360, strategic-minded players who react well under pressure will emerge victorious.
Halo Wars on Xbox 360 Features:
- A new take on a legendary world: Set in the iconic Halo universe, Halo Wars on xbox 360 predates the original first-person shooter Halo by 20 years. Halo Wars players will have the opportunity to experience the early battles between the UNSC and Covenant, the far-reaching conflict that has been diligently followed by the masses in the blockbuster Halo series. Halo Wars players join the crew onboard the Spirit of Fire, a Phoenix-class colony ship converted for UNSC military use and guided by the AI persona Serina. In Halo Wars for Xbox 360, the storyline follows the Spirit of Fire’s discovery of an ancient artifact on the planet Harvest, the first world to be attacked by the Covenant.
- Strategic command of armies in large-scale combat: Halo Wars on Xbox 360 puts gamers in command of the battlefield over an arsenal of UNSC units and vehicles as they engage Covenant forces. Halo Wars players can counter and crush their opponent by tactically fielding the superior army. In Halo Wars on Xbox 360, players can also choose among Leaders that possess elite skills which can turn the tides of battle. Using various combinations of Leaders and units, Halo Wars players can create countless strategies tailored to their preferred playing styles and personalised strategies.
- Challenge friends to skirmishes using the New Xbox Experience: See who the superior commander is through multiplayer online skirmishes supporting up to 6 players with the New Xbox Experience. Players can choose to command either unique civilization, UNSC or Covenant, each with unique attributes and strategic characteristics. Ancient Forerunner technology can also be found to create unique units to gain an upper hand in battle.
- Groundbreaking strategy game for the Xbox 360: Halo Wars on Xbox 360 is explicitly designed to cater to console gamers and bring to the Xbox 360 a genre that has typically been played on the PC. Halo Wars gamers can easily command and manage powerful armies, effortlessly control troops and incredible machines, engage in epic battles and expand their empire using an intuitive user interface for the Xbox 360. Exclusive to 360, Halo Wars represents the true next-generation strategic experience, combining a masterful control scheme using the Xbox 360 controller with the award-winning strategic gameplay of Ensemble Studios.