Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary and Halo Reach Double Pack Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary and Halo Reach Double Pack Product Details
Released on 04-May-2012
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is a spectacularly remastered version of the original Halo campaign, created in celebration of the 10th anniversary of one of the most beloved franchises in gaming history. With a bounty of new features including cooperative play over Xbox LIVE, a bundle of some of the most beloved multiplayer maps in Halo history reimagined for Xbox LIVE, new challenges and a new story to uncover, Halo: Anniversary is a must-have experience.
Developed by 343 Industries in collaboration with Saber Interactive and Certain Affinity, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary immerses you in the landmark campaign and genre-defining multiplayer game that helped revolutionise the first-person shooter genre and sparked one of the most iconic science-fiction universes of all time.
- Stunningly remastered campaign. Relive the award-winning adventure that defined Halo: Combat Evolved as one of the best games of the decade with breathtaking next-gen graphics and audio remastered for the Xbox 360. Engage in epic-scale battles against the backdrop of the eponymous Halo ringworld, and relive nostalgic memories with the ability to toggle Classic mode to play the original version.
- Online campaign co-op. For the first time, experience the story that started it all with a friend on Xbox LIVE and launch a cooperative assault against the Covenant, whether you live across the street or halfway around the world.
- Classic Halo multiplayer maps reimagined. Wage battle on six detailed remakes of some of the most beloved Halo multiplayer maps of all time, and bring the fight to the Covenant on a stunning and resonant new Firefight map.1 Remastered in the Halo: Reach engine and inspired by maps from Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2, these iconic battlefields reignite the heart-pounding multiplayer action of the original favourites and let you relive epic confrontations like you’ve never experienced them.
In "Halo: Reach," players experience the fateful moments that forged the "Halo" legend. It's the story of Noble Team, a squad of heroic Spartan soldiers, and their final stand on planet Reach, humanity's last line of defense between the terrifying Covenant and Earth. This darker story is echoed by grittier visuals amid a backdrop of massive, awe-inspiring environments. Characters, enemies and environments are rendered in amazing detail by an all-new engine designed to deliver epic-scale encounters against the cunning and ruthless Covenant.
- Meet Noble Team. For the first time, players will fight alongside a squad of iconic Spartan soldiers, each with deadly talents as unique as their individual personalities and customized gear.
- An intense campaign. Live the events that set the stage for the "Halo" trilogy as the UNSC and Covenant clash at the height of their military power. New weapons and abilities complement the familiar "Halo" arsenal for the largest-scale battles ever witnessed in the "Halo" universe. Fiercely cunning artificial intelligence (AI) adds depth and complexity to each encounter, helping make every play-through a unique and epic experience.
- Stunning technical advancements. "Halo: Reach" takes a massive leap forward through all-new engine technology designed to take full advantage of next-generation graphics, audio, special effects, AI and animation while continuing to expand on the campaign, cooperative and multiplayer sandbox in a way that only "Halo" can.
- The definitive multiplayer experience. "Halo: Reach" builds on the success of its predecessors, setting a new standard for competitive gameplay, customization, variety and community integration.1
- Unparalleled feature suite. "Halo: Reach" expands on the industry-leading suite of features found in "Halo 3," including four-player cooperative campaign play, split-screen support, saved films, screenshots and exciting new surprises that have yet to be revealed.
Bungie, the studio responsible for the massively successful Halo franchise, will return to consoles in 2013, it has been revealed.
Little is known about the game, other than it is currently code named Destiny, and has been described as "World of Warcraft in space". What we do know is that Bungie is contracted to deliver the game next year, and it will be the start of a new "action shooter" series of at least four games. The confirmation comes as Bungie's contract with new publisher Activision was released as part of a court case.
Clearly, the revelation caught Bungie by surprise. "So, yeah. While we�e not ready to show you what we�e been working on, we can reconfirm that we are hard at work on our new universe. We can� wait for you to see it," read a post from staff member DeeJ on their official website under the heading "Well, that just happened..."
"See you starside in 2013," they added, with a cheeky strikethrough on the word "starside".While we may have to wait a while for Bungie's next, the series they launched is still going strong. Master Chief has been handed over to Microsoft's 343 Industries with Bungie's blessing, and Halo 4 arrives on Xbox 360 on November 6th this year.
Halo creator Bungie is almost ready to pull back the curtain on Destiny, it's next epic game project. The reveal is expected over the weekend of February 16th - 17th, but the developer has got the ball rolling early with a blog post, a slew of social media channels and an intriguing viral puzzle.
"So, our game is called Destiny," reads the latest post on the Bungie.net website. "In a matter of days, we're going to give you your first glimpse into the vision and ambition that's driving the creation of our brave new world."
If you want to stay on top of the announcements, Bungie has set up an official Twitter account - @destinythegame - as well as dedicated pages on Facebook, Instagram and Google+. More fascinating is a spin-off website - alphalupi.bungie.net. Solving the puzzles on the site will apparently unlock images and clues related to the game. As Bungie was one of the first to seize the potential of viral marketing and augmented reality with the infamous "ilovebees" game that tied into Halo 2.
Destiny has been in development for several years now, and marks Bungie's first game outside the Halo universe in over ten years and its first multiplatform game since becoming independent from Microsoft. Activision will publish Destiny, but whether it will be for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 or next generation consoles remains to be seen.
Bungie, the studio responsible for the massively successful Halo franchise, will return to consoles in 2013, it has been revealed.…
Bungie gears up for Destiny reveal (13/02/2013)
Halo creator Bungie is almost ready to pull back the curtain on Destiny, it's next epic game project…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £29.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £21.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?