Halo 4 Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Master Chief returns in Halo 4, offering groundbreaking new multiplayer features and the start of an exciting new trilogy
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Five years have passed since the events of Halo 3. Now a new enemy threatens the universe, an ancient evil that has ties to the Forerunner race, the 'holy' planet of Requiem, and the destiny of Master Chief himself.
Halo 4 marks a bold new beginning for the Halo series. The first chapter of the 'Reclaimer Trilogy' introduces an array of impressive new features to enhance and redefine both the single–player and multiplayer experience, and boasts the most stunning graphics and visuals the series has ever seen.
Key Features of Halo 4 on Xbox 360
- Immersive new single-player campaign
- New Infinity and War Games Multiplayer modes
- New Specializations to enhance your Spartan IV Soldier
- New Spartan Ops campaigns
Halo 4 introduces some bold new multiplayer options to the franchise with Halo Infinity, War Games and Specializations.
Halo Infinity is based around the UNSC Infinity, the largest ship in the fleet and the place where you'll build your very own Spartan IV soldier. As you enhance and progress the experience, skills and appearance of your Spartan through the many competitive and co-op multiplayer missions, Halo Infinity connects multiplayer to the bigger Halo universe like never before.
War Games continues the traditional, visceral competitive multiplayer battles Halo is known for. Taking place on the deck of the UNSC Infinity, War Games introduces a wealth of new game modes and strategies, which all will help further your Spartan IV career.
Specializations are the newest addition to your multiplayer career, giving you the chance to enhance and personalise your soldier with a particular set of skills. You can choose your Specialization once you hit Level 50, and have the option to change it each time you level up. These include:
- Wetwork – quieter and faster movements for stealth
- Pioneer – gain more XP and level-up quicker using Fast Track armour
- Engineer – special Drop Recon armour will help you find the location of supply drops
- Tracker – Drop Recon mode lets you get new selections from ordinance drops
- Rogue – stay zoomed/scoped in even when being shot at
- Stalker – Nemesis armour tags every enemy who has killed you so you can seek revenge
- Pathfinder – reduced cool-down times and greater speed when carrying heavy weapons
- Wheelman – increase the resistance and recharge speed of the vehicles you drive
Each mission will be preceded by a series of weekly cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE where the story of the UNSC Infinity - and the crew of Majestic Squad - will provide the backdrop for the Spartan Ops missions you will undertake and merging the worlds of online and in-game storytelling in exciting new ways.
A fresh and revolutionary second campaign for Halo 4, Spartan Ops missions can be played as both single-player and co-operatively with up to three friends.