Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Software Only) Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Software Only) Product Details
Released on 19/02/2010
Guitar Hero Van Halen brings to life the flamboyance, virtuosity and unadulterated fun that has made Van Halen one of the most successful and popular rock and roll acts of the past 30 years. Along with 19 larger than life musical artists, including Queens of the Stone Age, Weezer, The Offspring, Blink-182 and Queen, guitar legend Eddie Van Halen, famous frontman David Lee Roth, dynamic drummer Alex Van Halen and skilled songwriter and bassist, Wolfgang Van Halen, give fans the chance to own the stage and put on show-stopping performances in the coolest, all-new venues from around the world. With over 25 of Van Halen’s greatest hits from “Jump” to “Panama,” the set list crafted for Guitar Hero Van Halen is the perfect combination of high-energy rock that will appeal to a wide range of fans.
- In the Spotlight with Rock Legends – Guitar Hero Van Halen brings the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees to life, delivering players a unique way to experience the energy, attitude and music from one the most accomplished bands in the world. The game lets Guitar Hero® fans join together to shred on the guitar controller, rip on the drum kit controller and wail on the mic as they rock the globe with Van Halen and a host of other artists playing the coolest venues and concerts while rocking out to the ultimate party music.
- I Want it All and I Want it Now – With rockin’ anthems from a host of globally renowned artists spanning various genres of music – including Lenny Kravitz, Weezer, Foreigner, Queen and Blink-182 – coupled with 25 of Van Halen’s greatest hits from “Jump” to “Panama” and three of Eddie Van Halen’s most epic guitar solos – the set list crafted for Guitar Hero Van Halen is the perfect combination of fret rippin’ riffs, party pumpin’ jams and block rockin’ beats.
- We Built This City on Rock and Roll – With tracks ranging from the immensely fun Foo Fighters’ “Best of You” to music showcasing the technical expertise of Van Halen’s “Eruption,” the easy to play, yet difficult to master gameplay that living room legends have grown to love makes a triumphant encore in Guitar Hero Van Halen.
- Enroll in Rock 101 – Even the most advanced rock and roll aficionados will learn a thing or two at the school of hard rock in Guitar Hero Van Halen. While gamers won’t have homework, they will be introduced to information from each song throughout the set list in Rock Facts which become available after completing a song in Career mode.
- You Really Got Me – Guitar Hero Van Halen brings the band back on stage allowing gamers to share in the social and expressive Guitar Hero experience. Virtual rock stars can jam together regardless of physical location in the online Quickplay mode, compete head-to-head in Face-Off, Pro Face-Off, Battle and eight-player “Battle of the Bands” game modes plus create, record, edit and share their own unique compositions in the Music Studio.
The best friends cooperating together to survive the harshest odds and the most dangerous enemies; this week's new releases at GAME are all about dangerous enemies and vital friendships/p>
Enemies fight for survival
Aliens vs Predator Survivor Edition sees the three most deadly species in the universe engaged in a desperate and terrifying first-person fight for survival.
Aliens vs Predator features state-of-the-art atmospheric visuals and all new features including groundbreaking three-way multi-player.
Play as the feral Alien, able to scale any surface; as the Predator, the master of stealth; or as a human Marine, with squad members at your back. Three enemies fight to the death which will survive?
Survivor edition features: Steel Book packaging and four extra terrifying multi-player maps
Band of brothers
A band of friends and family pay tribute to their long-lasting star power in Guitar Hero: Van Halen.
Legendary for their rock-and-roll flamboyance, intricate guitar work from Eddie Van Halen and rock mega-hits including Jump, Hot For Teacher and Panama, Guitar Hero: Van Halen features 25 of the band's greatest tracks, plus support from 19 other long-time rock legends including Judas Priest, Deep Purple and Queen.
Grab some friends, a guitar controller, drum kit or mic and bring the house down in Guitar Hero: Van Halen, a tribute to rock-and-roll friendship.
Behind enemy lines
Keep your friends close and your enemies at the other end of a scope in SOCOM US Navy Seals: Fireteam Bravo 3. Deep behind enemy lines, your squad of US Navy Seals faces a fight for their lives.
Fireteam Bravo 3 takes the massively-popular, SOCOM military squad action and injects a shot of adrenaline. Without HQ watching your back, Fireteam Bravo 3 sees squad tactics stripped down and retooled for maximum action. Plus four-person, wireless, drop-in/drop-out cooperative multi-player with voice chat support means your squad can be your friends.
With friends like these
In Ace Attorney : Miles Edgeworth Investigates your friends and colleagues keep dying in suspicious circumstances!
As Phoenix Wright's young rival prosecutor, Miles Edgeworth is plunged into the thick of the crime as suspicious murders happen around him. To save your career, you've got to turn detective and prosecutor to bring the criminals to justice.
The Ace Attorney series twists in a new direction with Miles Edgeworth Investigates as new gameplay helps you solve the mysteries. For the first time, control your character directly, moving him around the crime scene to find clues, and combine evidence in a "logic" chain. Solve the serious crimes spread over 15 hours of puzzling play and lock up your enemies.
Warriors band together
In Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce friends and allies are vital to overcoming the might of your enemies. Rampage through Imperial China in this tactical action epic, conquering heavily-armed fortresses, colossal beasts and complex quests with teamwork.
Four player online multi-player plus squad-based single-player epic combat includes new aerial attacks, new supernatural abilities and new modified weapons. Prepare for a new challenge in Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce.
New Release Round Up: 19th Feb 2010 (19/02/2010)
The best friends cooperating together to survive the harshest odds and the most dangerous enemies; this week's new releases at GAME are all about dangerous enemies and vital friendships…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £7.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?