Now you can rock any way you want in Guitar Hero® 5. Elevating the Guitar Hero® series to new heights with unmatched social gameplay, an enhanced style, new in-game artists and more rock legends, Guitar Hero 5 features new surprises and challenges that will fire-up long-time fret board fanatics and create a new generation of addicts.
Players take complete control as Guitar Hero 5 allows gamers to personalize and customize how they experience music with any in-game instrument combination - multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers, in any game mode. With the game’s all-new Party Play Mode, getting the band back together has never been easier. Players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session.
Guitar Hero 5 puts the entire set list at players’ finger tips from the start, featuring genre-defining hits from some of the biggest rock artists and bands of all time, including Tom Petty, Kings of Leon, The White Stripes, Stevie Wonder, Iron Maiden and Vampire Weekend.
Guitar Hero 5 features include:
- Assemble Your Band and Rock Any Way You Want – Guitar Hero 5 allows fans to play alone, as a full band or, for the first time, with any combination of multiple guitarists, bassists, drummers or vocalists to customize their musical experience.
- Become the Best. Shred the Rest! – In Guitar Hero 5 players can test their skills against others with four-player local and up to eight-player online battles in the all-new competitive RockFest Mode. Within RockFest Mode, players can choose from various gameplay types including Elimination, Momentum, Do or Die, Streakers, Perfectionist and Pro Face Off, for how they want to dominate their competition.
- The Band that Plays Together… – Bands can earn bonus multipliers by hitting new special note streams in unison, creating an even greater sense of excitement and accomplishment for players that can rock songs together.
- The Definitive Rock ‘n’ Roll Set List – Experience some furious finger fretting, intense drumming, and lyrics that will challenge even the best vocal chops with songs from Tom Petty, Kings of Leon, The White Stripes, Stevie Wonder, Iron Maiden and Vampire Weekend in a set list that pays homage to classic riffs, rhythms and lyrics that push the limits of rock ‘n’ roll. The breadth of rock-centric styles ensures that every Guitar Hero fan will find their favorite tracks and discover new ones.
- Limitless Jams – Guitar Hero 5 delivers hours of endless entertainment, as fans will be able to play Guitar Hero® World Tour downloadable content in the game, experiencing all of the upgrades and new features in Guitar Hero 5.
- Join The Party! – It has never been easier to rip it up and rock out with friends than it is in Guitar Hero 5. The brand new Party Play Mode puts players straight into the action with the press of a button and allows them to jump in or drop out, or switch difficulty level at any time without interrupting the jam session.
- Make and Share Music – Guitar Hero 5 features the innovative Music Studio and GHTunessm first introduced in Guitar Hero World Tour. Produce hits in the redesigned Music Studio with improved editing tools, new guitar samples and mix patterns and share them online with GHTunes to create what could be the next breakout hit.
- Check Out My New Axe – The redesigned and re-skinned guitar controller with interchangeable faceplates and improved slider bar functionality offers Guitar Hero fanatics and music enthusiasts even more personalization options and enhanced in-game effects.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged PG and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned