- PlayStation 4
- Incredible 3D Art - With a revolutionary visual style that allows the game to look and feel like a 2D fighter while getting all the benefits of 3D animation.
- Simple Yet Deep – The Xrd series does away with the complicated gameplay system of old and returns to a simpler system.
- Expanded Training Mode – Guilty Gear Xrd features the most involved practice mode in fighting games, teaching the players everything.
- Story Mode – The fully animated story mode focuses on the events following Ramlethal Valentine’s declaration of war on the world and the battle against the Conclave.
After the discovery of magic, humankind began using it to create weapons, ultimately birthing the biological weapons called GEAR. The GEARs eventually rebelled against their masters. Thus began the Crusades, a 100-year war to determine the fate of the mankind. In the distant future, humans stand victorious in a world ravaged by war, but the threat of non-humans still looms and tensions run high. It is in this place in time that Ramlethal Valentine declared war on the world and all its inhabitants.
After confronting Ramlethal and uncovering a sinister plot by a group called the Conclave, Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske and the others have to deal with the fallout of this event. What happened to their friend Elphelt? Who was truly behind it all? …and what is the mysterious ‘That Man’ up to?
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- Features:
- New characters – A whopping 6 new characters join the fray in Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR, bringing the total to 23 characters, with 21 of them available right off the bat. The new characters include both new and returning faces.
- Incredible 3D Art - With a revolutionary visual style that allows the game to look and feel like a 2D fighter while getting all the benefits of 3D animation, Arc System Works’ award winning self-developed next gen cell shading technique creates arguably the most visually striking game ever made. Revolutionary animation – The ‘Limited 3D Animation’ system allows for gorgeous animation that appears as if in 2D while simultaneously consistent from all angles and dynamic camera work for more satisfying action.
- Simple Yet Deep – The Xrd series does away with the complicated gameplay system of old and returns to a simpler system with a focus on the Guilty Gear signature move, ‘Roman Cancel’, which unlocks an infinite number of strategies for gameplay, allowing players to creatively expand combos for maximum pain!
- Stylish Type – There will be a simplified control scheme available for new players called ‘Stylish Type’, that lets players do more complicated actions easily, allowing them to play and enjoy the strategies in the game without being hampered by inability to perform complicated inputs.
- Expanded Training Mode – Guilty Gear Xrd features the most involved practice mode in fighting games, teaching the players everything from basic movement and simple combos to detailed character matchup specific advice.
- Story Mode – The fully animated story mode focuses on the events following Ramlethal Valentine’s declaration of war on the world and the battle against the Conclave. The story mode is structured episodically like an anime and uses real-time 3D visuals!
- Rocking soundtrack – Guilty Gear’s iconic music returns with new and remastered tracks by Daisuke Ishiwatari.
- Improved Netplay – Adjustments have been made to create a better online battle mode experience. Players are able to search for matches online while doing other things, such as spending time training mode or playing the arcade mode.
- Network Lobby – The Network Lobby has been expanded! It is now a 3D space where you can move around as a customizable avatar and chat with fellow players, use emotes, change your outfits, fish for exciting rewards and challenge opponents on the arcade cabinets. Up to 64 players per room!
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned