- PC Games
- PlayStation 3
- Get ahead of the competition with the, Only at GAME, black edition which includes the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series Car and a range of liveries.
- Experience the life of a pro racer as you choose your team, earn sponsor rewards, beat your rivals and race with a teammate.
- Try out a range of different racing styles and find the perfect fit for your own style!
- Race across over 100 different routes in 22 incredible locations as you take on the world's best.
- Go up against realistic AI who defend their line, take chances or spin out under pressure depending on their personalities.
In a huge career, specialise in your favourite racing discipline or conquer them all; feel the aggression of the pack in Touring Cars, manage your tyre wear in Endurance events, race Open Wheel cars with precision, show your car control in Drift events and react on the fly in Street races. Each unique category features series dedicated to different classes, including GT, Single-Seaters, Prototypes, Lightweights, Super-Modified, Muscle Cars, Supercars, Hypercars and many more.
Bursting with content, GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the world’s most exciting contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars to collect, tune and upgrade.
Development has been driven by Community feedback to include the return of in-car view, authentic handling and multiplayer racing powered by RaceNet to deliver new challenges every week, plus all-new Racing Clubs for online team competition. Party modes, Demolition Derby and competitive and co-operative split-screen modes compliment the game’s extensive career mode and class-leading core online game.
- Build Your Pro Racing Career – Live out your professional race driver dream. Join and switch teams, earn sponsor rewards, beat your rivals and race with a teammate. Choose your favourite style of racing or conquer them all.
- Huge Range of Series – Compete in series dedicated to Touring Cars, GT, Single-Seaters, Muscle Cars, Drift, Supercars, Hypercars, Time Attack, Destruction Derby, Prototypes and many, many more.
- Experience Different Racing Styles – Take on aggressive pack racing in Touring Cars, manage your tyre wear in Endurance competitions, race smoothly and with precision in Open-Wheel cars, demonstrate your car control in Drift competitions and react on the fly in Street Races.
- Race the Most Exciting Cars - Love the cars you race as you tune and upgrade the world’s most thrilling contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars. Show your style online by creating your own liveries and building your car collection.
- Racenet Multiplayer Intergration – Join with friends to form Racing Clubs and race under your own team colours against other clubs in the community. Receive new challenges every week, track stats and climb weekly and persistent leaderboards powered by RaceNet.
- Authentic Handling – GRID Autosport’s new handling model recreates the feel of motorsport’s most exciting contemporary and classic racing cars, hitting an authentic, responsive sweet-spot between Arcade and Simulation handling.
- Realistic AI – Feel the pressure of racing wheel-to-wheel against advanced, realistic AI who will defend their line, take chances or spin out under pressure depending on their personalities.
- Intense Racing – In front of cheering crowds, every pass counts and every position matters. Become immersed in the race with the return of in-car view, use Teammate controls and Radio comms to ask your teammate to attack or defend for you to take the advantage.
- A World of Autosport - GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the huge career and core online game is complimented with Party Modes plus competitive and co-op split-screen.
- Feedback Driven Development – Codemasters has consulted extensively with the Community, Racing Drivers and experts from AUTOSPORT magazine in designing and producing GRID Autosport.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned