Grand Theft Auto V Xbox One
- The current community of players will have the ability to transfer their PS3 or Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to the Xbox One.
- Experience the world of Grand Theft Auto V like never before with the power of the Xbox One.
- Explore the City of Los Santos, the countryside and even the ocean.
- Play through an epic single player experience using three very different characters.
- Join your friends in GTA Online and see what trouble you can cause.
- Play golf, tennis, see a film or call someone and just hang out.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.
TRANSFER YOUR EXISTING GTA ONLINE CHARACTER
Existing players on PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360 will be able to transfer their current Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to Xbox One.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC features the all-new First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way across both Story Mode and Grand Theft Auto Online.
Enter the lives of three very different criminals, Michael, Franklin and Trevor, as they risk everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
Explore the stunning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in the ultimate Grand Theft Auto V experience, featuring a range of technical upgrades and enhancements for new and returning players. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
Grand Theft Auto Online Character Transfer
You will need a Rockstar Games Social Club account linked to the console accounts used when previously playing GTA Online.
When entering GTA Online, you will be given the option to transfer your previous GTA Online character and progression data. Once you have chosen to transfer your previous character and progression data, the transferable in-game money, RP and Rank of all previous characters will be displayed. These are the characters that will be transferred to the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. Once the transfer has completed, you will be prompted to choose a character and enter GTA Online.
You will still be able to play your existing characters on PlayStation 3 and/or Xbox 360, however any progress made with versions of the characters on those systems after a transfer will remain on those systems only. Any existing PlayStation®4 or Xbox One GTA Online character and progression data will be replaced by the previous character and progression data during the transfer, except for any existing in-game money, which will be combined with your transferred balance.
All earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. xbox 360 to xbox One).