Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Xbox 360
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
DeveloperRock Star North
Episodes from Liberty City is the brand new Grand Theft Auto, containing two complete games – The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned – together in one box.
The Ballad of Gay Tony:
The Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka “Gay Tony”), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.
Grand Theft Auto The Lost and Damned
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned sees you playing as Johnny, a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City, but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club's President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?
Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned features a new main character, Johnny Klebitz, and plot that intersects with the storyline of Grand Theft Auto IV; new missions that offer an entirely fresh way to explore Liberty City with new multiplayer modes, weapons and vehicles. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned also boasts a diverse soundtrack with additional music - all with the incredible production values that are the trademarks of Grand Theft Auto.
Grand Theft Auto The Lost and Damned on Xbox 360 Features:
- All-new missions: GTA IV: The Lost and Damned presents and all-new storyline that interweaves with the original story arc of Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Play as Johnny, a member of The Lost Motorcycle Club: Experience Liberty City in GTA IV: The Lost and Damned through the perspective and lifestyle of a member of a biker gang.
- Added range of weapons: Included in GTA IV: The Lost and Damned are the all-new grenade launcher and sawed-off shotgun. New weapons will be available for use in Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned single-player and in all new multiplayer modes.
- New GTA IV: The Lost and Damned vehicles: the Lost and Damned features a collection of bikes that include Johnny's own customised heavy-duty chopper.
- New and improved bike handling and physics: GTA IV: the Lost and Damned improves on the already lifelike handling of cars in Liberty City's virtual world.
- New action-packed multiplayer modes: GTA IV: The Lost and Damned will not only boast a whole new singleplayer story, but new modes for GTA Iv's multiplayer option as well!
- All-new in-game TV, internet and radio content: GTA IV: The Lost and Damned includes new radio shows and original music.
- Plus: New side-missions and Xbox 360 Achievements!
You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.