Release Date: 06-Dec-2013
Gran Turismo 6, GT6, is the latest version of PlayStation’s best-selling franchise, and will bring new levels of authenticity to ‘the Real Driving Simulator’ as well as introducing stunning new tracks and cars and a revised user interface. The Gran Turismo franchise celebrates its 15th Anniversary in 2013, having recently exceeded 70 million global sales. Gran Turismo 6 on PlayStation 3 Features
- Take to the track with 1,200 cars, from historic classics to the latest engine revving racers from manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti.
- Speed around 33 locations with an incredible variety of courses, including 7 brand new tracks like the prestigious Silverstone Circuit.
- Enjoy the limitless potential of the new course maker feature which will generate new tracks pulling from several kilometres worth of gorgeous scenery
- Create your very own, personalised custom car and then leave the competition in the dust of your custom made tracks which can import GPS data for an even more authentic feel.
- Race your rivals around the world in your own communities and online events – and then enjoy these social features on the move with the Gran Turismo 6 mobile and web app for your smart phone, tablet and PC.
- GT6 pushes PlayStation 3’s power to the limit with a brand new physics engine which creates the most realistic and immersive experience yet
- Expect to see exciting new collaborations with partner manufacturers as their 15 year relationship with Gran Turismo reaches new heights
In order to optimise loading times, Gran Turismo 6 will automatically install data as you progress through the game. If you do not have a lot of HDD space, you can turn off the auto-install by going to Options/Game Data/Install Game Data - and setting the auto-install Function to OFF. The Day One update is 1.2GB and should comfortably fit on most 12GB consoles, depending on how much space has been used up previously.
Suitable for people aged 3 and over.