Gran Turismo 6 PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- GT6 features 1,200 cars from classics cars, family cars, supercars and track cars for you to drive.
- Feel the speed as you hurtle around 33 locations from around the world.
- Create a Custom car and then let the competition admire it whilst you leave them in the dust.
- The new Physics engine pushes the PlayStation 3’s power to its limit.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£15.00 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Gran Turismo 6 on PlayStation 3 Features
- Take to the track with 1,200 cars, from historic classics to the latest engine revving racers from manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti.
- Speed around 33 locations with an incredible variety of courses, including 7 brand new tracks like the prestigious Silverstone Circuit.
- Enjoy the limitless potential of the new course maker feature which will generate new tracks pulling from several kilometres worth of gorgeous scenery
- Create your very own, personalised custom car and then leave the competition in the dust of your custom made tracks which can import GPS data for an even more authentic feel.
- Race your rivals around the world in your own communities and online events – and then enjoy these social features on the move with the Gran Turismo 6 mobile and web app for your smart phone, tablet and PC.
- GT6 pushes PlayStation 3’s power to the limit with a brand new physics engine which creates the most realistic and immersive experience yet
- Expect to see exciting new collaborations with partner manufacturers as their 15 year relationship with Gran Turismo reaches new heights