Gods & Heroes PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Gods & Heroes Product Details
Released on 24/06/2011
Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising features an innovative style of squad combat not seen in other online multiplayer games, courtesy of Perpetual Entertainment Designer Director Stieg Hedlund, lead designer of the best-selling RPG Diablo II. Squad-based combat in Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising allows players to collect more than 100 unique minion warriors. Players can deploy these minions in a variety of strategic groupings to form individual squads, create unique formations and implement combat tactics on-command, maximizing their power in combat. Reminiscent of an Action RPG, combat moves can be linked together to provide a more dynamic, dramatic and visceral feel to battles. As you fight to save Rome from her enemies, including the Gaul and Samnites, you will also battle fierce and monstrous creatures of myth, including Cyclopes, Minotaurs and the evil Medusa. Embark on more than 1,500 story driven adventures which carry you across the world of Ancient Rome while you command your own squad and the powers of the gods.
Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising Features:
- Acquire over 100 different squad minions including myth creatures, each with their own unique feats
- Strategically deploy squad minions to fit your play-style
- Group with others in epic battles against the enemies of Rome
- Align with the Deity of your choice to earn powerful, godlike combat abilities
- Earn special abilities that unleash intense combat moves with visceral impact
- Discover the mythology of Ancient Rome
- Wage battle with mythological creatures and enemies
- Embark on more than 1,500 story-driven missions across Ancient Rome
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £5.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 48 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?