Release Date: 18-Jan-2008
The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad, players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups, releasing hostages, deactivating bombs, and even rescuing the US President when terrorists hijack Air Force One! Using the Wii Remote, Ghost Squad players will utilise revolutionary selectable weapons including a high powered rifle, sub machine and shot gun, or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
Ghost Squad Features:
- 4 gameplay modes: Ghost Squad includes the full arcade version of Ghost Squad, a Multiplayer mode for 1-4 players and more.
- 3 dangerous missions to complete: Ghost Squad has multiple levels that increase in difficulty as the player progresses. Ghost Squad players will also unlock a variety of alternate routes, different player choice scenarios, and secret weapons and costumes. Time of day for certain missions can also be effected.
- Alone or with up to three squad mates: Ghost Squad players will rescue hostages, apprehend suspects and deactivate bombs as they eliminate terrorist threats around the world.
- 25 different tactical weapons to unlock: And use during operations.
- Special Ghost Squad assistance devices: Night vision, thermo vision and a flashlight will ensure that the operation is a success.
- A light gun game on Wii: Point and shoot in Ghost Squad using only the Wii Remote.
Suitable for people aged 16 and over.