Get Up and Dance Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Also available on …
- Playstation 3
- Out of stock
- Get Up And Dance is the ultimate dancing game for everyone to play, whether you are the star performer or prefer to stay out of the limelight as a backing dancer, Get Up And Dance is for you.
PreownedOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
GenresMusic & Dance
Get Up and Dance Product Details
Get Up And Dance is a fun dance party game that anyone can play.
Just grab the wii remote or move controller and you'll be dancing in seconds to your favourite tracks and having fun.
Get Up and Dance features great games for single play as well as many party games for groups of friends including the unique group mode, where you and friends can dance as lead and backing dancers like you're in your own dance group.
Get Up And Dance features the actual music videos of your favourite hits tracks so you can dance and feel like you are in the official video of the song!
Time to get your friends round for a dance off!
Get Up and Dance……..it's party time!
Get Up and Dance Features:
- Unique Group Mode – Up to 4 players can dance together in your own dance group. Choose from lead or backing dancer each with their own choreographed routines for the ultimate dance group experience. Dance together and be scored on your groups dancing ability rather than individually scored. You can get straight into group mode and have a dance with friends or enter your dance group into a career mode where you can dance your way through from talent competition to dance gigs.
- 30 Hit tracks - from top artists including Timbaland featuring Katy Perry, Taio Cruz, Jessie J, Nicole Sherzinger, Pussycat Dolls, Girls Aloud, Example, Alexandra Stan, Wretch 32, Elton John and many more.
- Be in the Music Video – Official music videos play in the background in a stage set appearance. Dance and feel like you are actually the star of the official video playing at a large concert or show.
- Real Dancing Choreographies – Dance to over 45 different choreographies provided by dance and street dance experts. In group mode where you and your friends can dance in your own dance group dance experts have provided specific group dance choreographies with lead and backing dancers each having different routines.
- Full Fitness Mode – Want to dance and get in shape?, well now you can with Shape Up mode with fitness planner and unique choreographies specifically created for the shape up mode for increased cardio workouts targeting specific muscle groups. Shape up mode gives you the complete workout whilst feeling like you are just dancing and having fun
- Rehearse Mode – Want to perfect your dancing and impress your friends, well now you can with rehearse mode which allows you to learn each section of the song in your own time and perfect those moves.
- Multiple Party Modes - including Tug of War, Last Man Standing and Party Mix. Grab your friends and compete against each other in multiple party modes perfect for getting the party started! In Tug of War, dance your way to victory as two teams battle it out to win a tug of war match, highest score at the end of the song wins. Be the Last Man Standing, if you get the moves wrong you are knocked out, it’s survival of the fittest! Party mix mixes up tracks from the game, you jump from one song to the next, serious dancing skills required.
Get Up and Dance Tracklist:
- Black Kids – I Am Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance
- Girls Aloud – The Promise
- Gwen Stefani – What You Waiting For
- Jessie J – Nobody’s Perfect
- La Roux – Bulletproof
- Marina & The Diamonds – Hollywood
- Nicole Scherzinger – Poison
- Noisettes – Don’t Upset The Rhythm
- Pussycat Dolls – Don’t Cha
- Rizzle Kicks – Down With The Trumpets
- Taio Cruz – Come On Girl
- Timbaland featuring Katy Perry – If We Ever Meet Again
- Apache Indian – Boom Shack-A-Lak
- Barenaked Ladies – One Week
- Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart
- De La Soul – Me Myself and I
- Gina G – Ooh Ahh… Just A Little Bit
- Pulp – Common People
- Vato Gonzalez Feat. Foreign Beggars - Badman Riddim (Jump)
- Example - Kickstarts
- Wretch 32 Feat. Example - Unorthodox
- Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
- Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You
- Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
- Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
- Basement Jaxx – Where’s Your Head At
- Reel 2 Real Feat. The Mad Stuntman – I Like To Move It
- Alexandra Stan – Mr Saxobeat
- Salt-N-Pepa – Push It
- Yolanda Be Cool Vs D Cup – We Speak No Americano