GameTrak Real World Golf 2007 PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
GameTrak Real World Golf 2007 Product Details
Released on 22/09/2006
Real World Golf 2007 uses Innovative Gametrak motion capture technology as in the original game but, with 100Hz sampling, provides double the resolution of the original game, allowing players to swing a club with all the realism and accuracy of real golf. You can pitch, fade, draw, slice or spin the ball, as the innovative Gametrak system closely traces your swing in real time and puts it directly into the game.
- Swing Trainer system – This analyses and displays your swing plane, giving expert advice to help you improve and fine-tune your swing
- Impact analyser – This shows exactly how you hit the ball. Featuring an In-depth analysis of your club head as it comes through the ball showing the horizontal and vertical impact planes explaining why the ball does what it does when you hit it
- A total of 15 courses – including the world famous Ryder Cup course, The De Vere Belfry.
- Stunning new graphics and animation systems – massively enhanced from the original game
- An exciting new putting system – giving full control over the aim and power of your putt and taking green slope and speed into consideration for ultra--realism
- Full game commentary - from the legendary ‘voice of golf’, Peter Alliss
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £4.98
Free UK Delivery
Earn 40 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?