Game Party 3 brings casual gamers and families a fresh take on the popular Game Party franchise with a high-energy social gaming experience. Available exclusively on the Wii system, Game Party 3 incorporates brand new games and challenges along with a revamped variety of the franchise’s classic favorites. Players compete in groups of up to 16, taking on new games such as Billiards, Mini Golf, Smack-a-Troll and Bocce Ball, as well as familiar favorites like Darts, Ping Cup, Trivia, and Horseshoes. Using the Wii’s intuitive controller, all games are easily accessible to young and old, experienced and casual gamers alike. With 19 robust games and countless variations, there’s something for everyone.
- Experience Eight Brand New Games: For the first time play Billiards, Bumper Pool, Mini Golf, Smack-a-Troll, Bocce Ball, Racquetball, Croquet, and a remake of arcade classic Root Beer Tapper.
- Enjoy 11 Updated Favorites: Revisit classic Game Party games with new layouts, levels and a robust database of challenging new trivia. Returning favorites include Darts, Hoop Shoot, Ping Cup, Shuffleboard, Skill Ball, Trivia, Puck Bowling, Horseshoes, Beanbags, QB Challenge and Lawn Darts.
- Four-Player Action for All Games: Compete with up to four players simultaneously to see who brings their “A” Game.
- Compete in Tournament Mode: Arrange bracketed tournaments for up to sixteen players and discover the ultimate Game Party player in the group.
- Customize Your Character: Create-a-Player mode allows everyone to create and customize unique character looks, and lets players choose to play left- or right-handed.
- Personalized Player Profiles: Track personal high scores and earn game tickets, which can be used to unlock special in-game equipment and additional create-a-player attributes.
- Compete in Six Unique Environments: Take on game challenges in the lounge, sports zone, family fun zone, rec room, backyard, or country club.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned