Full Spectrum Warrior PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Full Spectrum Warrior Product Details
Released on 03/11/2006
Full Spectrum Warrior began as a training aid for the U.S. Army to reinforce Army doctrine and team effort within the troops. It is the most realistic portrayal of contemporary urban warfare. Players become the Squad Leader, commanding Alpha and Bravo squads. There is potential for danger down every alley, behind every window. It's not about how many kills you have, it's about getting your men home in one piece!
- Unique combination of tactical and action gameplay- Authentic implementation of U.S. Army Infantry doctrine.
- Simple control scheme lets you command eight soldiers in real time.
- Squad equipment reflects real weaponry and equipment currently in use by the U.S. Army.
- Immersive urban environments with danger around every corner.
- Realistic animations for squad members, modeled after a combat veteran who is also an active-duty Sergeant in the U.S. Army Rangers.
- Includes 2 bonus missions not available on Xbox.
- Play with a friend online with 2-player co-op feature.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £4.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 40 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?