- PC Games and Downloads
- PlayStation 3
In an alternate present, vast swathes of America have become no-go areas as the devastating effects of global warming ravage the continent. Floods, storms, bush-fires, tornados and hurricanes have driven people from towns and cities into safe zones as extreme weather wreaks havoc, creating thousands of square miles of dangerous uninhabitable areas. People turn to renewable energy in the face of the destruction caused by global warming.
But these danger zones become a playground for a new breed of racer. With a stockpile of fuel to be burned, adrenaline junkies head into the wilderness to compete against each other in spectacular races against themselves and the elements.
FUEL delivers exhilarating, spectacular races, at any time of day in a huge range of vehicles. Experience the dynamic weather system and witness how deadly tornadoes and sandstorms affect the way your race plays out. Negotiate diverse terrain from deep snow to arid river-beds, battle the elements and pull off stunning stunts as you race and explore an epic world on an unprecedented scale.
- 14,000 Square Kilometre open world
- 75 varied vehicles including Bikes, Quads, Buggies, SUV’s and Trucks
- Online multiplayer support – take part in races or free roam
- 70 Career races spanning the height of Mt. Rainier to the depths of Grand Canyon
- 190 Extra challenges to find in the world and compete in
- Create your own races using the race editor
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!