Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Edition - Only at GAME Xbox One
- Xbox One Your selected format is Xbox One
- Get access to the day-one three car pack, featuring the powerful Audi TT RS Coupe, Ford Focus ST and the Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, all decked out in day-one themed livery.
- Race against players more your speed thanks to Smart Match, which compares you to thousands of players searching for a race.
- See the crowd and take in the atmosphere as you hurtle around a track lined with a living crowd and Helicopters over head.
- Drive a huge selection of cars, from muscle and tuner to classic sports and showroom cars! There’s a car for everyone in Forza 5.
- And on that Bombshell, Top Gear fans will be pleased to hear that Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May share their thoughts throughout the game.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
This three-car pack features amazing cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford; each with a Day One-themed livery and custom tuning package created by the experts at Turn 10:
- 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe: Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audi’s famed RS badge – a distinction that’s earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 247-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: Like great sculpture, the Superleggera’s chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. That’s where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when it’s moving at top speed.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Forza Motorsport Roars onto Xbox One in style.
Get behind the wheel of some of the fastest cars on the track and road in Turn 10's latest automotive offering powered only by the Xbox One. Choose your car from a wide range of styles and take on your opponents on any course, from famous circuits to spectator filled streets. Take the race online and really test your skills against other players, matched to your skill and race style.
Forza Motorsport 5 is a cinematic automotive journey starring the world's greatest cars and tracks. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud. With stunningly realistic visuals in 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second, no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing.
Key Features on Xbox One
- Never race alone. By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior. Drivatar technology creates an ever-evolving network of opponents who are always ready to race. Real tendencies, real mistakes, real victories.
- Rivals everywhere. Every corner a new challenge, every event a new chance to win. Compete against your friends’ top times in rotating challenges for in-game credits and bragging rights.
- Fast and fair multiplayer. With Smart Match matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, experience epic, fast and competitive multiplayer perfectly suited to your skill and style.
- Curated customisation. The power of the cloud means the best custom content now finds you. With a system that learns your preferred cars and paint schemes, seamlessly experience the most compelling user-generated content available.
- Your ever-growing garage. Your automotive journey continues long after launch. Download, drive and explore the most anticipated new cars in the world, months before they hit the showrooms, then challenge your friends in continuously updated online race events.
- Unprecedented visual realism. The definitive next-generation graphics engine delivers stunningly realistic visuals in 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second.
- Leading simulation. Racing’s leading simulation engine, developed for Xbox One in conjunction with Calspan and the world’s top automotive manufacturers, makes driving easy to learn and rewarding to master.
- Dynamic damage. High-resolution damage modeling shows every bump and scrape. Roads accumulate tire rubber and debris. Racing has consequences; damage can stop you in your tracks.
- Astonishing detail. A new graphics engine created exclusively for Xbox One delivers physically based material rendering that re-creates the real-life characteristics of thousands of unique materials. Surfaces such as metal, glass, leather, rubber and concrete look real enough to touch.
- Living busy worlds. Racing comes alive with fans crowding the walls, helicopters circling overhead and the vibrant hum and spectacle of race day.
- Forzavista. Truly feel what it’s like to own the world’s most exclusive cars in an experience that brings you closer than ever to the history, craftsmanship and potential of every car in the game.
- Hundreds of next-generation cars. The most diverse lineup of vehicles ever seen in a “Forza Motorsport” game: from classic sports cars to modern tuners, purpose-built racers to extreme exotics and, for the first time in “Forza Motorsport,” open-wheel race cars.
- Unique careers. Take your favorite cars through unique careers highlighting their greatest strengths, their most notorious rivals and their place in motorsport history.
- Laser-scanned tracks. Drive the world’s most legendary race circuits and exotic road courses, captured with millimeter accuracy.
- “Top Gear” exclusives. The world’s biggest automotive TV show teams up with the most innovative racing game yet. Take on Stig’s Digital Cousin in unique car challenges, turn a Power Lap on the Top Gear Test Track, and hear show hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May share their distinctive automotive insights throughout the game.