Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collectors Edition
The Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collectors Edition gives fans seeking the ultimate day–one experience, featuring an additional 25 cars from exclusive car packs and bonus car offers. Bundled together with a polished Steelbook™ DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content includes the following:
- A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace). VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more.
- “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” written by the “Top Gear” team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista™ experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library.
- A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and Turn 10.
The BMW Art Car Pack:
- 2008 BMW M3 E92
- 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe
- 1981 BMW M1
- 2012 BMW M5
- 2010 BMW M6 Coupe
The VIP Car Pack:
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
- 2010 Noble M600
- 2011 RUF Rt 12 R
The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack:
- 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
- 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
- 1997 Lexus SC300
- 2011 RUF RGT-8
- 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport
Forza Motorsport 4 features the ultimate Top Gear tie-in! All the mad antics of the hit show are here; have a kick and steer about in car soccer, get a strike in auto bowling or, best of all, trounce celebrity times in a reasonably-priced car on the Top Gear track!
Move back over to the kerb, Gran Turismo – Turn 10's Forza 4 is still the king of the racers. Exclusive to the Xbox 360, prepare to strap yourself into the latest and greatest supercars, and take to the world's finest real and fictional tracks. Featuring cars from over 80 manufacturers and new circuits plus the return of tweaked favourites, Forza Motorsport 4 marks the next step in this revolutionary motoring series with its astonishing effects and 3D visuals.
- Frame-Rate Finesse – to experience the most silky racing in gaming, 30 frames a second just won't cut it; that's why Forza Motorsport 4 clocks in at a butter-smooth 60 frames per second, meaning you're immersed even deeper into the driving action
- Online Automania – create clubs with like-minded petrolheads, customise and trade your cars with fellow collectors, and best of all, head out on to the track for adrenaline-soaked races against up to 15 other players
- Kinected to your Car – turn thin air into your steering wheel thanks to the power of Kinect, and let Microsoft's head-tracking tech follow your noggin's exact movements as you instinctively look towards the corner you're about to fire yourself round!
- And on that Bombshell – take a leisurely walk round and inspect in infinite detail some of the fastest, finest supercar metal in the astonishing Autovista mode that features a barbed voiceover from telly's most controversial motormouth, Mr Jeremy Clarkson himself.