Formula 1 2009 (Software Only) Wii
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Formula 1 2009 (Software Only) Product Details
Released on 20/11/2009
F1 2009 is the first in a new generation of Formula One video games featuring Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel and all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship by Codemasters, the developer and publisher of award-winning racing video games, under its exclusive worldwide agreement with Formula One Administration Limited.
New aerodynamic regulations, the return of slick tyres and the introduction of KERS are set to make 2009 the most exciting season to date and F1 2009 will be every bit as thrilling. A fully licensed, authentic and challenging Formula One experience, F1 2009 will take gamers as close as possible to the most spectacular motorsport on the planet.Formula One 2009 Features:
- The most detailed Wii racer ever created: Wii racing comes of age with F1 2009. A comprehensive recreation of the world’s most spectacular motorsport, F1 2009 takes Wii racing games to a whole new level of immersion and authenticity.
- Racing for the whole family of Formula One fans: F1 2009’s ‘Fair Race’ game balancing allows players of all levels to compete together. Whether you’re an experienced Formula One gamer or you don’t know your Monza from your McLaren, F1 2009 caters for you in both single and multiplayer races.
- Be Lewis Hamilton: F1 2009 is the first game to feature World Champion Lewis Hamilton, plus all the other driver of the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship. Pick your favourite star and take on the world!
- All the officially licensed cars for the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship: Whichever Formula One team you follow they will be present, fully licensed and fully playable in F1 2009 from Ferrari and McLaren to the all new Brawn GP team.
- All the tracks for the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship: Take to the tarmac on all 17 2009 season tracks, including Monaco, the Singapore night race and the all new 2009 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, all realised in meticulous detail.
- Grand Prix Weekend: Get the full race weekend experience, including practice sessions, qualifying and race day or jump straight into a Quick Race. The choice is yours.
- Split-screen co-operative and head-to-head multiplayer: Compete or work together through an entire Formula One season to decide who takes the chequered flag and becomes world champion.
- Vehicle Damage: F1 2009’s realistic damage model accurately simulates the dramatic effects of mid-race collisions.
- KERS integration: New boost system fully useable in-game, plus aero-dynamic changes incorporated to make 2009 the most exciting Formula One season and game ever.
- Full grid: Experience all the thrills of race day as you jostle for position at breakneck speeds against the full grid of 20 cars.
- Pit stops: Full pit-stop integration allows you to alter your strategy mid-race to refuel and repair damage incurred.
- Pit Radio: Your team provides vital race information and strategic advice over the radio as you drive your way to the front of the pack.
- Driver Aids: Match the games difficulty to your driving skill. Novices can learn how to play with extensive use of the driver aids while experienced players can turn these off to have a more realistic driving experience.
- Multiple control setups: Five fully customisable control schemes, including Wii Wheel and Logitech steering wheel support.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £29.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £7.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?