Flower PlayStation Network
- PlayStation Network Your selected format is PlayStation Network
- In stock
- thatgamecompany, the company responsible for the genre defying flOw, is back with Flower, a game that expands on the team's tradition of delivering simple gameplay, accessible controls and a medium to explore emotions uncommon in videogames.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
In Flower, the surrounding environment, often pushed to the background in many games, is pulled to the forefront and becomes the primary character. The player fades from an external and stressful world and journeys through beautifully vivid landscapes, changing the surroundings and exploring nature along the way.
Playing as the wind, the player guides and grows a swarm of petals by interacting with other flowers and the surrounding environment. The goals and journey in each level vary, but all involve flight, exploration and interaction with the level. Using simple SIXAXIS wireless controls, the player guides the lead petal and accumulates a swarm of flower petals while moving serenely through the environment, causing the on-screen world to change.
Flower's gameplay offers different experiences, pacing and rhythm to all players. Both pastoral and at times chaotic, Flower is a visual, audio and interactive escape on PS3.
- Accessible controls appeal to both the casual and seasoned gamer and offer a simplistic and relaxing experience
- Over 200,000 blades of grass are simulated and animated simultaneously on-screen, creating a verdant environment not possible on any other format
- Players with differing skill levels and/or moods can intuitively customise their game experience and enjoy the game at their own pace
- This PlayStation Network (PSN) voucher code is redeemable only by users holding a PSN account registered in the United Kingdom. PSN accounts are subject to the PSN Terms of Service/User Agreement. Users must be 7 years or older and require parental consent if under 18.
- Certain content available via PSN voucher codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
- A PlayStation 3, PSP; (PlayStationPortable) or other compatible hardware is required as well as broadband internet connection. User is responsible for broadband internet connection fees. PSN voucher codes for Game Add-On products require full game, which is sold separately.
- PSN voucher codes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
- PSN voucher codes for wallet top ups are issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and are redeemable only for funds in the PSN Wallet to purchase items in PlayStation Store.
- Full terms apply, see http://eu.playstation.com/legal