Flipper Critters DSi and DS Lite
DSi and DS Lite
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Flipper Critters Product Details
Released on 23/03/2007
The entire game is set in a rich and engaging fantasy world, complete with strange characters, perilous quests and a host of challenging arcade mini-games. The entire game makes use of both screens on the Nintendo DS to show off every angle and aspect of the vibrant, cartoon world of Flipper Critters.
Instead of confining the action to a standard pinball table, all of the fast-flipping action in Flipper Critters takes place in a huge range of landscapes, locations and areas, from town squares and mountain valleys through to towering castles and even the surface of the moon. All of the most famous and favourite pinball features are still there, including ramps, sinkholes, bumpers, jackpots, gates and goals though not as you know them. The ball physics in Flipper Critters is state-of-the-art, giving a fast, responsive and fun feel to the game.
But that's not all. Flipper Critters also features a wide range of mini-games which challenge players to master a variety of new skills and make use of all aspects of the Nintendo DS, including the control pad, the touch screen and even the microphone. Players can access different mini games and travel to different areas of the map from the pinball tables within the game. The mini games and areas can be accessed in any order, making the game different for each player and each gameplay session.
Throughout the game, players will encounter and receive help from some of Flipper Critters' peculiar inhabitants. Characters can offer help, cast spells or offer the player quests and challenges to undertake to help them reach new areas of the map.
Flipper Critters is the most fun and engaging new game yet created for the Nintendo DS. With it's simple to pick up, but difficult to master gameplay, engaging, colourful graphics, quirky humour and wide variety of game styles, it's a perfect game for players of all ages. Flipper Critters squeezes every last drop of power out of the Nintendo DS to create an entirely new and fantastically fun game that promises to appeal to the gamer in everyone.
- Both display screens in full 3D a first
- A feast of missions and objectives that help to advance the story.
- A high degree of freedom in deciding what missions to do next and where to travel, making each game a different experience from the last.
- A three-dimensional, cartoon-like world.
- Villages, mountain tops and even the surface of the moon become pinball tables.
- Fast paced arcade action.
- Fabulous sound and music.
- State-of-the-art ball physics, giving fast and responsive control.
- Wi-Fi features include:
- 2 player multi-play for each mini game, called duel.
- Three kinds of mini games linking the pinball tables in Story Mode - as you proceed unlock them.
- Each mini game has 4 very different visuals.
- Magic Bridge: You race against the other player and first past the line wins.
- Gravity: your goal is to make your enemy submarine sink by picking up driller icons.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £12.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £19.56
Free UK Delivery
Earn 157 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?