Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- In stock
- Introducing unique worlds, memorable characters and extraordinary stories with every new instalment, the Final Fantasy series has continuously reinvented itself over the last two decades, shipping over 85 million copies worldwide in the process.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
Preowned is a great and cheap alternative to get your hands on some of the best games and consoles around. With GAME you can be assured that all our preowned games and consoles meet the high standards and quality you would expect when buying with us.
All our preowned products come with a 12 Month Quality Guarantee and, as with our new products, are also covered under GAME's 28 Day Returns Guarantee, meaning you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all your favourite games with our Preowned products.
As you'll see from this video, we take every measure to clean, re-package and re-seal all our preowned games, making sure it's as good as new before it gets to you.
Take a peek behind the scenes as GAME takes you into our Reclamation Centre, where all preowned consoles are cleaned, refurbished, tested and certified.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Introducing unique worlds, memorable characters and extraordinary stories with every new instalment, the Final Fantasy series has continuously reinvented itself over the last two decades, shipping over 85 million copies worldwide in the process. The series is defined by constant evolution, with each release delivering nothing less than the finest creative vision, graphical quality and gameplay system of its generation. Needless to say, Final Fantasy XIII will be no exception.
In Final Fantasy XIII, players will embark on an awe-inspiring journey through the floating cityworld of Cocoon and the savage lowerworld of Pulse, encountering a diverse band of would-be allies along the way. With seamless transitions between real-time gameplay and in-game cinematics, and an evolved Active Time Battle system offering a perfect harmony of spectacular action and strategy, this will be an adventure unlike any other. Do you have the courage to face your destiny?
- A New Fantasy Begins - Embark on an adventure beyond your wildest dreams – packed with breathtaking environments to explore, unique allies to befriend, and awe-inspiring enemies to conquer.
- An Audio-Visual Benchmark - Harnessing the power of The Crystal Tools graphics engine, Final Fantasy XIII pushes the boundaries of high-definition cinematic presentation, sound and gameplay.
- A Unity of Speed and Strategy - The familiar Active Time Battle system has evolved, granting players the freedom to execute numerous commands in a single turn in real-time. Now players can enjoy all the strategy and flexibility of a turn-based system, along with the visceral thrill of an action game.
- Turn the Tide of Battle with Paradigms - A brand-new game mechanic known as the Paradigm System enables players to assign roles to their party members at any time during battle. By switching between a variety of roles – including Commando and Medic – players can respond instantly to the needs of an ever-changing battlefield, adapting their strategy to ensure victory.
- Unleash Devastation with Enhanced Summoning - Introducing Gestalt Mode: an exhilarating take on Final Fantasy’s trademark summon system that elevates the action to a whole new level. In Gestalt Mode, the player uses simple button commands to unleash the combined might of the characters and their transformed Eidolons, inflicting massive damage to any who stand in their way.
- Lose Yourself in the Drama - An immersive storyline draws the player ever closer to a cast of intriguing characters. Will they have the strength to face their fate, or are they doomed to destroy everything they love?