- Xbox 360
Introducing unique worlds, memorable characters and extraordinary stories with every new instalment, the Final Fantasy series has continuously reinvented itself over the last two decades, shipping over 85 million copies worldwide in the process. The series is defined by constant evolution, with each release delivering nothing less than the finest creative vision, graphical quality and gameplay system of its generation. Needless to say, Final Fantasy XIII will be no exception.
In Final Fantasy XIII, players will embark on an awe-inspiring journey through the floating cityworld of Cocoon and the savage lowerworld of Pulse, encountering a diverse band of would-be allies along the way. With seamless transitions between real-time gameplay and in-game cinematics, and an evolved Active Time Battle system offering a perfect harmony of spectacular action and strategy, this will be an adventure unlike any other. Do you have the courage to face your destiny?
- A New Fantasy Begins - Embark on an adventure beyond your wildest dreams – packed with breathtaking environments to explore, unique allies to befriend, and awe-inspiring enemies to conquer.
- An Audio-Visual Benchmark - Harnessing the power of The Crystal Tools graphics engine, Final Fantasy XIII pushes the boundaries of high-definition cinematic presentation, sound and gameplay.
- A Unity of Speed and Strategy - The familiar Active Time Battle system has evolved, granting players the freedom to execute numerous commands in a single turn in real-time. Now players can enjoy all the strategy and flexibility of a turn-based system, along with the visceral thrill of an action game.
- Turn the Tide of Battle with Paradigms - A brand-new game mechanic known as the Paradigm System enables players to assign roles to their party members at any time during battle. By switching between a variety of roles – including Commando and Medic – players can respond instantly to the needs of an ever-changing battlefield, adapting their strategy to ensure victory.
- Unleash Devastation with Enhanced Summoning - Introducing Gestalt Mode: an exhilarating take on Final Fantasy’s trademark summon system that elevates the action to a whole new level. In Gestalt Mode, the player uses simple button commands to unleash the combined might of the characters and their transformed Eidolons, inflicting massive damage to any who stand in their way.
- Lose Yourself in the Drama - An immersive storyline draws the player ever closer to a cast of intriguing characters. Will they have the strength to face their fate, or are they doomed to destroy everything they love?
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned