Fighters Uncaged Kinect Xbox 360 Kinect
Xbox 360 Kinect
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Fighters Uncaged Kinect Product Details
Released on TBD
Forced into a secret tournament, Simon must use what he learned from his father, an ex-boxing champ, as he faces off against violent combatants who will brutally unleash a range of mixed martial arts attacks to take him down.
No guns. No blades. Your body is the deadly weapon!
• Full Body Combat:
• Using the power of the Kinect, for the first time, gamers are able to realistically fight using their bodies
• Unleash 70 devastating moves inspired by free-fight combat techniques
• Fight using your fists, knees, legs, elbows and even your head to take out opponents. Body tracking allows for accurate dodging and blocking of incoming strikes delivering players directly into the game
• Brutal Fighting System:
• Unleash a chain of attacks with Fighters Uncaged multi-layered combo system based on deadly martial art techniques
• Deliver devastating super strikes triggered by both movement and voice-activated commands
• Execute merciless finishing moves to completely destroy opponents
• Deep Skill Based Fighting System:
• Use skill to learn your opponents fighting style and cruelly exploit their weaknesses
• Adapt your fighting style by moving closer to your opponent for stronger attacks, and alter your position to defend yourself as your every action is tracked
• Drive your enemies to the brink of defeat by stunning, exhausting and blinding them before releasing ruthless vengeance
• Enter into the Cutthroat World of Illegal Fighting Tournaments:
• Battle ruthless opponents each trained in a different deadly fighting style
• Fight through 21 diverse and gritty locations
When Kinect was launched with titles such as Kinect Adventures and Kinect Joyride, some thought Microsoft's new motion control technology had abandoned the hardcore gamer, but all along the developers were thinking about you.
There are two types of Kinect games. Some can only use Kinect to work, they are controlled purely by it's motion control and voice recognition interface, and can't use a controller. There are other Xbox 360 games that can use Kinect to enhance the game-play with the additional features that Kinect offers.
Below we have a selection of games that are compatible with Kinect and are excellent examples of how Kinect can improve the world for the Core gamer.
Child of Eden
Offering a magical experience, Child of Eden is a game for the senses . Using elegant game-play mechanics to create a hugely immersive, first-person shooter. When you shoot, the music and the world around you shifts, the whole game ripples with gameplay. More than a game ,Child of Eden is an experience and can be done justice with words, an incredible title that needs to be played to be believed.
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
You are a ghost. The first, first-person shooter that allows you to operate solely with Kinect. Reload, zoom and fire with simple gestures. Bring down your enemies in a hail of bullets with a flick of your hand. Navigate the menu customise your weapons with voice control and hand gestures. Is it perfect? Well, wel let you be the judge of that!
Mass Effect 3
No messing around here this is a definitive hardcore Game. Mass Effect 3 is great example of how Kinect can enhance the gameplay of real games in a way that other consoles can currently compete with. Taking advantage of Kinect advanced voice software you can control your squad in combat with commands, giving yourself that extra edge. When out of combat, the same software allows you to take control in conversations so you need never click for your response again. If you have to save the universe, do it in style,and do it with Kinect.
Forza Motorsport 4
Forza 4 has Kinect integration in almost every area of the game. If you love cars, then the auto vista is for you, exploring every feature of the car with your hands, with Jeremy Clarkson providing a detailed voiceover. When racing, Kinect tracks your movement, enabling you to check your mirrors with a gentle turn of your head. It even allows you to steer the car using Kinect, putting you more firmly in the drivers seat than ever before.
Rise of Nightmares
Created by the guy behind, the classic, House of the Dead, this is clearly not a title for your mum! It gritty, it bloody, it full of zombies and you will die all the time. . . Either by being ripped apart by the hordes of undead or sliced in half by deadly traps, Rise of Nightmares is not a game for the faint hearted. You are the controller, so hold onto your limbs.
The games on this page are a but a few of the incredible range of games that Kinect can improve. With more coming out all the time, Kinect is soon to become an essential accessory for every gamer.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £15.98
Free UK Delivery
- Only £7.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 128 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?