FIFA Street 3 PlayStation 3
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
FIFA Street 3 Product Details
Released on 22/02/2008
Hit the streets with some of the best Pro Players and experience all the style and attitude of street football with Fifa Street 3. Decked out in authentic training kits and street wear, every Fifa Street 3 player boasts their own, distinctive style of play with unique abilities to match. Whether you’re after brawn, brains, silky skills or crunching tackles, the perfect street team is out there.
Take instant control of your heroes with Fifa Street 3's new, responsive and intuitive control system. Use the simple button configuration and analog stick to seamlessly combine moves – providing you with hundreds of different ways to show off your Fifa Street 3 skills. Fill up your all-new Game Breaker to power your ultimate abilities and express yourself like never before. Maneuver your heroes in Fifa Street 3 to leap past defenders, flip off walls, or perform gravity-defying one-timers to score spectacular goals.
Set in exotic locales around the world with an eclectic selection of music seamlessly infused into the world around you, Fifa Street 3's environments pulsate, and explode to life with every well-timed tackle, outrageous trick move or unstoppable shot on goal. Take your football heroes to the streets and experience the revolution in street football with Fifa Street 3!
Fifa Street 3 Features:
- New Fifa Street 3 Controls and Trick System: Ultra-responsive controls and an easy-to-use trick system give you instant control over your idols in Fifa Street 3. Combine flicks, drags and traps to pull off impossible moves and show you've got the skills to hit the big time.
- Team of Heroes: Fifa Street 3 offers over 250 of the world’s best players representing 18 of the top international teams, plus a few hidden extras!
- Specialist Players: Choose from Fifa Street 3's Tricksters, Enforcers, Playmakers and Finishers to give you different skill sets and options on the ball, and then make your mark on the street.
- Game Breaker: Fill your Fifa Street 3 momentum meter to unleash a whole new set of over-the-top tricks and electrifying moves. Leap past defenders, flip over teammates, or perform gravity-defying one-timers to score spectacular goals when the game is on the line.
- Enhanced AI: Fifa Street 3's Street-smart players pass and move with style, making FIFA Street 3 the ultimate arcade football experience.
- New Fifa Street 3 Street Challenge mode: Play in a variety of different Fifa Street 3 tournaments to unlock new hidden street teams and players to play both online and offline.
- New Head To Head Mode: Play Fifa Street 3 in a best-of series against a friend. Customise the rules of each match for a true test of skill.
- Online Playground Picks: Bring your Fifa Street 3 game online and assemble an all-star street team. Take the world’s best players, line them up and take turns to select one to join your team. Prepare for bruised egos!
- Online Fifa Street 3 World Challenge: Wear your country's colors with pride as you represent your nation online. Every game of Fifa Street 3 counts, as you and your fellow supporters combine results in the World Challenge tournament that features up to 18 teams.
- Exotic Locations: Challenge your Fifa Street 3 rivals in the hottest locales around the world, everywhere from the urban playgrounds in South America to the rooftops in Asia to the streets of Europe.
- Interactive Fifa Street 3 Environments: Immerse yourself in Fifa Street 3's hyper-real world where players run up walls, environments pulsate to the music and your surroundings explode to life with every well-timed tackle, outrageous trick move or unstoppable shot on goal.
FIFA Street to be more arcadey/strong>
Sid Misra, producer of EA's upcoming FIFA Street, has promised fans that the new game will address criticisms of 2008's FIFA Street 3, the last entry in the series.
?IFA Street 3 in particular left a bad taste in people? mouths,?Misra told Gamasutra. ?he art style wasn? really well received, and I think that? partly an indication of where the overall game quality was.?
Key to the problem, according to Misra, was that FIFA Street 3 was created from scratch rather than using the existing FIFA engine: ?asically, they were trying to build a street football game without a football engine underneath it.?/p>
As a result, the new FIFA Street, which takes a more freestyle approach to the game than the stadium-based main series, will be based on the same code foundations as FIFA 12. ?or us to make a good street football game,?Misra explained, ?e had to have an engine flexible enough to do a physical game like they play in London or a stylish game like they play in Rio. We think that the things people can do in street football already are pretty amazing. If we can capture that properly, by definition FIFA Street will be a more arcadey game.?/p>
Fans will be able to see for themselves in March, when FIFA Street launches for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £14.98
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £7.50
Free UK Delivery
Earn 120 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?