- Xbox One
- PS Vita
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- The best-selling football series arrives on PlayStation 4
- Powered by the new EA Sports Ignite engine, players will be able to pull off never-before-seen skills such as new shot types such as side volleys, deflections and first time screamers.
- There’s no shortage of teams with 33 officially licensed leagues, more than 600 clubs and 16,000 players who think and move more naturally.
- Go for glory online with a friend in 2v2 ranked online play, climb the divisions and win the league title.
- FIFA Ultimate Team can be carried over from the PlayStation 3 version of the game
- EA SPORTS IGNITE - Ignite blends new technology with the best rendering, run-time physics, animation, intelligence, locomotion, and online systems from across EA into one powerful, new engine. Athletes possess human-like intelligence for advanced decision-making, players have true athletic motion, and living worlds make the game experience as rich and dynamic as real-world stadiums.
- Pro Instincts - Players will make intelligent decisions with human-like reaction times, moving instinctively around the pitch like world class footballers. Players will anticipate moves to seal off opponents and intercept passes, skip over tackles and out-stretched legs to avoid collisions, and slow opponents by hooking or holding an arm.
- Precision Movement - With 10 times more animation depth and detail, EA SPORTS IGNITE delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers. Every step counts as players now plant, pivot and cut, change direction and shift their momentum with the agility and explosiveness of elite athletes. Player acceleration and deceleration is more realistic with a game-changing effect on gameplay. Players feel more grounded, agile and explosive, and manage their momentum with distinct foot plants and push-offs.
- Elite Technique - Harnessing the power and memory of the new consoles, FIFA 14 delivers hundreds of never-before-seen new skills and behaviors. Players have an arsenal of new shot types such as side volleys, defections, power chips and first time screamers, and new passes such as touch, over-head, slice and lobs. New behaviors include trapping the ball in stride at pace, panic turns when defenders are beaten, off-balance shots, missed shot reactions, and more.
- Living Worlds - Feel the electricity of a living stadium, and experience the majesty of the world’s greatest football theatres. From dramatic broadcast-inspired stadium flyovers to emotional pre-match ceremonies, fans will see and feel the match like never before. The world inside the stadium feels alive with stunning 3D crowds and dynamic sidelines that impact the experience.
- Match Flow - Match Flow will revolutionize the FIFA experience, delivering dynamic and continuous gameplay. Players will interact with side-line characters such as ball boys so they can get the ball back into play as the clock winds down and the pressure mounts. Plus, fans will witness the build-up and player positioning prior to corners or free kicks.
- In-Game Director - Stay connected to the action with 121 different broadcast cameras outside the stadium and inside positioned around the pitch, each following star players and headline makers. Experience stunning new replay angles, compelling storylines, and all the emotion that unfolds within a match.
- In-Air Play - For the first time ever, multiple players can contest a ball in the air simultaneously. Timing, decision-making and the right touch are crucial as players utilise different tyes of headers– power, finesse, glancing, downward— to find the back of the net.
- Pure Shot - Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics - Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
- Protect The Ball - Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- FIFA Ultimate Team - Create your own unique squad of football stars to play your style of football. Ultimate customisation is possible with all-new Chemistry Styles that make every player and every team unique. Like real-world football, chemistry influences a team’s performance so building ideal chemistry within a squad enables a team to perform at its best. Each Chemistry Style has a unique effect on the way a player performs by enhancing different player attributes. Different styles can be applied at every position. Plus, test your talents in the popular Seasons mode—now expanded to 10 divisions— or in online single games and tournaments.
- Co-op Seasons Mode - Play with a friend online against two other online friends anywhere in the world in 2v2 ranked online play, trying to climb up to Division One, win a League Title and achieve greatness together.
- Match Day Online - Match Day has been expanded to Seasons and Co-op seasons, completely connecting fans playing online to the football season for the world’s top leagues, with injuries, suspensions, and player form changing throughout the season based on real-world events and performances.
- Skill Games - A competitive practice mode to learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in all-new mini-games.
- Career Mode - Search for talent year-round with the new Global Transfer Network that brings the world of professional scouting to life. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.
- Complete Authenticity - 33 officially licensed leagues, more than 600 clubs and 16,000 players.
- Connected Experiences - Bring your FIFA 14 experiences from PS3 to PS4. Ultimate Team roster, progress, in-game items and in-game currency (coins) are all accessible from either console. EA SPORTS Football Club level and XP, Seasons progress, including trophy case and leaderboards, Virtual Pro and accomplishments, and selected Career Mode rewards will also travel to the new consoles.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned