FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition (Kinect Compatible) Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- The unpredictability of real-world football is enhanced with FIFA Ultimate Team in the FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
The latest entry into this hugely successful series continues to push the boundaries of football games, creating a true battle for possession across the pitch, and connecting the fans to the sport – and to each other – more than ever before.
FIFA 13 delivers five new innovations in gameplay to revolutionise your matches, and more online features to make you really feel part of the beautiful game.
FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition Details
The FIFA Ultimate Team is a massive online community where over 5 million fans build, manage and compete with their dream football team against their fellow players, and FIFA 13 takes this beyond the game for a truly immersive experience. Buy, sell and trade players with other Ultimate Team Members around the world, and access your account online to continue managing your team outside of the game – and beyond the confines of your console!
- Build your ultimate football club the way real-world coaches and managers build the truly great football teams.
- Match your dream team against your friends’ best teams whenever you want.
- Create and manage multiple squads and take them into competition in online and solo single-player tournaments, all dynamically updated each week.
Each Gold Pack includes a mix of 12 items. Managers, players, stadiums, staff, fitness and healing, balls and more could be included, and you're guaranteed to get at least one rare item, such as enhanced player attributes, longer contracts and the world's best players.
FIFA 13 for Xbox 360 Features
- New First Touch Control – ball control gets real!
- New Attacking Intelligence – attack as a team!
- New Complete Dribbling – every touch matters!
- New Player Impact Engine – get defensive!
- New Tactical Free Kicks – psyche out your opponent!
- EA Sports Football Club – rewards, chats, challenges and more await online!
- Kinect Features – interact with the game like never before!
Experience teamwork like never before with the new Attacking Intelligence. This new intelligence will analyse plays and predict the direction of the ball, putting your fellow players where they need to be to create the best attacking opportunities. Break down defences, open passing channels and think two plays ahead to capitalise on runs and openings as they happen!
Be more creative when you have the ball with new Complete Dribbling. With precise touches and complete mobility, you can be more accurate and deadly as you control the ball. Shield the ball, move in one direction while facing another and hold off defenders for longer.
But it's not all about attacking – defenders get more control and win back possession with the Player Impact Engine. Push, pull and use your body to win possession or just to force your opponent into bad positions and poor touches.
Tactical Free Kicks ramps up the psychology and control for attack – and defence. Make dummy runs and increase passing and attacking options, or control the wall by changing the number of players and intercepting or blocking the shot.
Online and social features come to FIFA 13 with the EA Sports Football Club. Every game you play, whether it's with friends or within the game, is measured and you will be rewarded for your hard work. Earn and unlock special items from kits and celebrations to Virtual Pro Attribute Boosts and Super Scout Credits in Career mode. With 100 levels there's chance for every player to build and improve, driving your team towards promotion – or just struggling against relegation. And with real-life events driving challenges within the game, FIFA 13 will reflect real football like never before
The new Kinect Functionality will let you use voice commands for the first time in any FIFA game. Manage your team's line-up and tactics without pausing the game, including changing formations and calling for substitutions. Become a bigger part of the team with Be A Pro Mode, letting you shout for passes or sending fellow players on runs. But beware what you shout – coarse language may be picked up by the commentators or, even worse, by the referee, resulting in bookings and affect career mode. For once, you'll have to think before bad-mouthing the ref's decision!