FIFA 12 Ultimate Edition Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- EA SPORTS FIFA 12 Ultimate Team is a massive online community of fans building, managing and competing with their ultimate football team from the world’s best players in FIFA 12.
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
PreownedOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
Preowned is a great and cheap alternative to get your hands on some of the best games and consoles around. With GAME you can be assured that all our preowned games and consoles meet the high standards and quality you would expect when buying with us.
All our preowned products come with a 12 Month Quality Guarantee and, as with our new products, are also covered under GAME's 28 Day Returns Guarantee, meaning you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all your favourite games with our Preowned products.
As you'll see from this video, we take every measure to clean, re-package and re-seal all our preowned games, making sure it's as good as new before it gets to you.
Take a peek behind the scenes as GAME takes you into our Reclamation Centre, where all preowned consoles are cleaned, refurbished, tested and certified.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
FIFA 12 Ultimate Edition on Xbox 360 Includes:
- 24 FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Gold packs (4 per month for six months)
What is FIFA Ultimate Team?
EA SPORTS FIFA 12 Ultimate Team is a massive online community of fans building, managing and competing with their ultimate football team from the world’s best players in FIFA 12. Join over 2 million fans and take on the challenge of building a squad of the world’s best football stars by earning, buying, selling and trading players with other Ultimate Team gamers around the world. Build your ultimate football club the way real-world coaches and managers build the truly great football teams. Match your dream team against your friends’ best teams whenever you want.
What is a FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Pack?
Improve your Ultimate Team and experience the excitement of opening your monthly gold packs. Each pack is a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits and badges. Gold Packs consist of players rated 75+ in-game and include one rare item. Rare items include enhanced player attributes, longer contracts and the most coveted players.
FIFA 12 on Xbox 360
Revolutionary changes to the best sports game on the planet with innovations inspired by the real-world game and powered by the all-new FIFA Soccer 12 Player Impact Engine.
FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience the way real-world players challenge each other for the ball, win possession, and test each other physically. Enjoy an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every collision. Players feel more resilient, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily.
Revolutionary gameplay innovations make FIFA Soccer 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling creates a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for better control in tight spaces, more time to make decisions on attack, and more control over the pace of the game. Innovations in attack are balanced by a re-designed defending mechanism, making it as skilful and meaningful as the real-world game. With all-new Tactical Defending, positioning and intercepting passes are as important as tackling. Tactics and timing are crucial. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, a self-awareness that enables them to behave and make decisions based on their own skills and tendencies, and gives them the aptitude to understand the strengths and weaknesses of teammates in every situation.
FIFA 12 on Xbox 360 Features:
- Introducing EA SPORTS Football Club—the heartbeat of FIFA Soccer 12—a live service connecting players to the real-world game with fresh, new content all the time, enabling them to support their favourite club and connect and compete with their friends, rivals and millions of other players around the world. Additional features will be revealed in the months ahead.
- Player Impact Engine—Two years in development, the new physics engine is built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact. Players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily, preserving their natural momentum.
- Pro Player Intelligence—CPU players have been infused with self-awareness and aptitude, enabling them to make decisions based on their own skills as well as the strengths and attributes of their teammates. Players who possess exceptional vision, for example, will see opportunities for through balls that other players won’t. Real Madrid’s Kaká will be more likely—and quicker—to pick out a run from a teammate farther away than a player with poorer vision. Additionally, teams will vary their attack based on the strengths of their players on the pitch, and the weaknesses of opposing players, creating a more authentic experience and greater variety of matches.
- Tactical Defending—Re-designed defending mechanism fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment. Tactics and timing are crucial.
- Precision Dribbling—Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent.
- EA SPORTS Football Club—For the first time ever, everything within FIFA Soccer 12, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Every match matters. Earn experience points and level up to build status. Track friends, challenges and status through the web. Share and compare accomplishments and spread the news on social channels like Facebook. Plus, real-world storylines will drive content. Gamers will relive crucial real-world events through regular challenges so that FIFA Soccer 12 will look, feel and play like the real-world season.
- Support Your Club—A central experience in EA SPORTS Football Club that enables fans to represent their club and compete against rival clubs in everything they do in FIFA Soccer 12. Earn club points to lift your club higher in the Support Your Club League Tables or help them avoid relegation. Virtual league tables are reset each week to create new challenges, renewed rivalries, and fresh storylines.
- True Injuries—The Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time, analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries, creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode. Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn’t fully healed.
- New Presentation—Matches now have a real-world broadcast look and feel. Dramatically improved lighting, more authentic crowds, and new default camera make every game feel special.
- Easier Navigation—Redesigned menu system for fast and easy navigation, featuring customizable Main Menu based on arena player, Virtual Pro and favorite club.
- Complete Authenticity—Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.