FIFA 12 Xbox 360
- With over 15,000 players and more than 500 officially licensed clubs, FIFA 12 buries the ball in the back of the net when it comes to offering the most authentic and complete footie experience on the market today
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
FIFA 12 Product Details
With over 15,000 players and more than 500 officially licensed clubs, FIFA 12 buries the ball in the back of the net when it comes to offering the most authentic and complete footie experience on the market today
The award-winning series storms back out on to the pitch for its ball-busting annual update with new features and additions to enjoy the beautiful game. The only officially-licensed FIFA footie game available, it's no wonder it's still beating the opposition with its epic single player mode and massive multiplayer options.
- Player Power – experience the life-like skills of world-famous soccer stars with Pro Player Intelligence! Thrill to the all-new defending system and revamped dribbling that gets you closer to the action! And every match is now unique thanks to the Player Impact Engine!
- Every Game Counts – thanks to FIFA 12's online Sports Football Club, gain status and level up with each and every game. Better still, the game can continually track what is happening in real-world leagues so players can relive the real-to-life drama in their own special recreated matches
- Get a Job! – make like a manager and experience all the twists and turns of real-life football in FIFA 12's Career mode as you make all the game-winning decisions on and off the pitch!
- Crackers about Commentary – why have two commentators when you can have four? Players can choose their preferred commentators to call out the highlights and fouls from pro-commentary teams, Martin Tyler and Alan Smith, and Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend.