Score a goal from a Bicycle Kick, net a Keeper Goal, make that Superstar Transfer by signing an 85+ rated player in Manager Mode, or take on over 100 other challenges throughout every game mode. Unlock players, powerups and kits, earn buildings and infrastructure, develop a passionate following of fans, and ultimately grow your city to compete for the Intercity Cup. Defeat neighboring cities in exclusive streets and stadium tournaments to claim the coveted Intercity Cup.
There are two ways to play FIFA 12. Traditional 11 versus 11 football matches with over 30 officially licensed leagues, 500 teams, and more than 15,000 players to choose from. Or hit the streets to compete in 5 versus 5 street matches with the world’s biggest stars. Any way you choose to play can produce rewards to develop your FIFA City.
Experience the deepest and most engaging Manager Mode ever created for FIFA for the Wii. Compete as team manger with the power to take your favorite club to the top of the league tables - and keep them there! Manage your team budget as you buy and sell players in a new transfer market, upgrade facilities to become one of Europe’s most respected clubs, and train your players to help them become the next international superstars.
FIFA 12 on Nintendo Wii Features:
- FIFA City - See you personalized FIFA City grow as you complete and earn awards in every game mode. Earn buildings and infrastructure, better players, passionate fans, and grow your city into one of the world’s most desirable places to play. Unlock coveted players and build your own dream club of international superstars.
- Intercity Cup - Defeat neighboring cities in exclusive streets and stadium tournaments to claim the Intercity Cup. Complete awards in other game modes and hit population milestones to earn rewards - better players, powerups, and new kits - to create the biggest city and best club.
- Awards - Featuring over 100 all-new awards throughout every game mode. Net the Last Gasp Winner in injury time or score a goal from a Scorpion Kick and you are on your way to building the best FIFA City.
- Be A Manger - All-new manager mode enables you to take your favorite club to the top of the league tables - and keep them there! A new transfer market will test your resolve as a manager and challenges you to manage your budget as you buy and sell players and upgrade facilities. Utilize a new training system to develop and train your players into the next football legends.
- Custom Tactics - Become a first-team coach with the power to customize formations, tactics and more so CPU players and your team perform just like the real-world team or how you think the real team should play. Save your tactics to make strategic decisions to exploit your opponent’s weaknesses during the game.
- Streets to Stadium (Be A Pro) - FIFA Wii brings its own unique style to the classic Be A Pro experience. Put yourself in the game with Create Player as you play your way from the streets into the biggest football stadiums in the world. On your way to becoming the next great football star you can unlock items such as trick packs, celebrations, or new hairstyles, earn fame and ultimately awards for your FIFA City. Choose to play locked to a player or in control of the whole squad as you try to complete your Created Player-specific match challenges-the key to your success in the mode.
- Hit The Streets - Decked out in cool street wear, compete in 5 versus 5 street matches in famous cities and indoor environments. Customize the rules of each match for a true test of skill. Choose from different match types - first to score, Tug of War or timed - and from a variety of different goals to test your skills, including elevated nets for lofted touch shots, wall goals for continuous action and mini nets to test accuracy.
- Hit The Pitch - Play a traditional 11 versus 11 football match, choosing from over 500 licensed teams from over 30 leagues, with authentic kits and stadiums.
- User-Controlled Celebrations - Maneuver your player around the pitch to perform celebrations after every goal. Plus, you can unlock hidden celebrations.
- In-game Street Power-ups - Build up momentum in your power meter and then activate game boosters at key moments in the game. Choose from power blasts, shockwaves, shoulder barges, big versus little and more. Or turn them off to play a more authentic street style.
- Tournament Mode - Play in a variety of different offline tournaments to test your skills. Play with your friends, play against them.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned