FIFA 08 Wii
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
Preowned is a great and cheap alternative to get your hands on some of the best games and consoles around. With GAME you can be assured that all our preowned games and consoles meet the high standards and quality you would expect when buying with us.
All our preowned products come with a 12 Month Quality Guarantee and, as with our new products, are also covered under GAME's 28 Day Returns Guarantee, meaning you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all your favourite games with our Preowned products.
As you'll see from this video, we take every measure to clean, re-package and re-seal all our preowned games, making sure it's as good as new before it gets to you.
Take a peek behind the scenes as GAME takes you into our Reclamation Centre, where all preowned consoles are cleaned, refurbished, tested and certified.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
FIFA 08 Product Details
There are two ways to play. In the main game, FIFA 08 on the Wii is a truly authentic experience with more control than ever before. Now you pass, shoot, and perform trick moves all with a flick of the wrist. The all-new unique Footii Party with Ronaldinho mode introduces three party games featuring Ronaldinho as his own unique avatar. Play Juggling, Table and Boot It with your self-created Mii character to unlock Ronaldinho and take on the champ. Have fun and watch the meter count your calories burned.
The game’s revolutionary FreeMotion controls help level the playing field for all players and turns FIFA 08 on the Wii into a physical, social activity. Use motions to control everything from tackling to shooting and throw-ins to freekicks. Send the ball exactly where you intended with a wave of the Wii remote and Nunchuk. It's easy to pick-up and play and with the in-game Academy you can learn basic and advanced controls in more than 30 interactive tutorials. Each lesson teaches you how to master the FreeMotion controls and perform all the necessary movements to dominate on the pitch. Or you can choose to play using EA Sports Family Play, a simplified control system using just the Wii remote that enables novice players to focus on having fun while the console does the rest. Choose to play the style that best suits your skills.
FIFA 08 thrusts you into the action and challenges you to play like a pro to win glory for your club. Mesmerize defenders with authentic individual skill and play like a real player. Dictate the play with all-new controls for through-passing and crossing, or control your goalkeeper in one-on-one situations to deny an onrushing striker. Intelligently manage your club by preparing for each specific opponent using new custom formations. Design your own unique strategy to create the perfect formation and tactics. Move players to the exact position in relation to team-mates to undermine the opposition.
FIFA 08 has licenses for all of the world’s top leagues, over 570 licensed teams and more than 14,000 players. Plus, the award-winning Interactive Leagues first introduced in FIFA 07, now comes to the Wii. Represent your club online* against your rivals throughout the season in the F.A. Premier League, Bundesliga, French League or Mexican 1st Division. When they play, you play.
- A New Experience — Revolutionary game controls allow you to pass, shoot, and perform skills such as stepovers and drag-backs, all with a flick of the wrist. Dictate the play with new manual controls for through-passing and crossing, or control your goalkeeper in one-on-one situations to deny an onrushing striker.
- Footii Party — Play three completely unique Party Games -- Juggling, Boot It and Table – to unlock Ronaldinho and take on the champ. Have fun and watch the meter count your calories burned.
- Juggling — Use your self-created Mii and the Wii remote to see how many times you can juggle the ball. Watch out, though, as opponents can use trick balls and spins to throw you off your game.
- Boot It— Play as the goalie or the shooter with up to three friends in a simultaneous shooting frenzy. Use Wii remote gestures for both kicking and saving the ball. Take turns blasting away at targets or go all at once in rapid fire to see who can score the most points. Watch the keeper deflect balls back at you.
- Table —Enjoy a new twist to an old favorite in our version of Table. Use the Wii remote to trap and swing the ball to score and unlock new tables.
- Join the Academy — Learn the basics by playing 30 interactive tutorials. Each lesson teaches you how to master the motion controls and perform all the necessary movements to dominate on the pitch.
- EA Sports Family Play —A simplified control system using just the Wii remote that enables novice players to focus on having fun while the console does the rest. Players control key actions like shooting and passing, while the console controls the rest. It’s like having an invisible helper on your team.
- Customizable Formations — Design your own unique strategy to create the perfect formation and tactics, including four-four-two, three-four-three, Christmas tree, diamond formation, and more. Assign roles and move players to the exact position in relation to teammates to undermine the opposition.
- Enhanced AI — New defensive AI means that players ensure they’re in the right place at the right time. New player and team traits differentiate the stars.
- Online Play — Pick your favorite team and go online to challenge a rival squad one-on-one.
- Interactive Leagues — Represent your club online against your rivals throughout the season in the F.A. Premier League, Bundesliga, French League or Mexican 1st Division. When they play, you play.