FIFA 08 DSi and DS Lite
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
FIFA 08 Product Details
Released on 28/09/2007
Get closer to the action than ever before by mastering the skills required to play like a real professional football player in FIFA 08.
Step into the boots of a professional player through a new mode called Be A Pro: Co-op Season that challenges you to master the same disciplines as a real professional football player - from positioning and tackling to reading the field and passing. Step onto the field with your created player to play an entire game as that footballer, and develop him into an elite player over the course of the season. Never before have you been able to approach the game this way, improving your abilities one skill at a time just as if you were a pro. Play with up to three friends playing all fixed to their players on your favorite club, complete individual challenges to develop your player attributes and win glory for the squad, while competing with your friends to develop the best player by season’s end.
From the moment you step on the pitch, FIFA 08 challenges you to think and react like a real football player by giving you complete control over all of the action. New manual controls enable you to dictate the play with control over through-passing and crossing. Control the goalkeeper in one-on-one situations to deny the striker yourself. Take ultimate control over your defenders with new manual controls that enable you to use the right-stick to quickly switch defenders and choose exactly who you want to control when defending. Plus, now it is more strategic to break down the opposition than ever before with new defensive and positioning logic that ensures players are in the right place at the right time, constantly considering all threats and opportunities.
Intelligently manage your club by preparing for each specific opponent using new custom formations. Design your own unique strategy to create the perfect formation and tactics. Assign roles and move players to the exact position in relation to teammates to undermine the opposition.
FIFA 08 Features:
- Manual Goalkeeper Control - Control the goalkeeper in one-on-one situations to deny the striker yourself.
- Enhanced AI - New defensive and positioning logic requires greater tactical expertise to break down the opposition. New AI ensures players are in the right place at the right time. Player and team traits differentiate the stars.
- Custom Formations - Design your own unique strategy to create the perfect formation and tactics. Set each player’s exact position in the formation, and assign specific attacking and defensive runs to unlock the opposition.
- Scenario Sharing - Challenge friends with personalized scenarios via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or by generating unique codes you can input into your Nintendo DS.
- New Touch Screen Controls - Use the stylus and touch pad for ultimate control on free kicks, penalty kicks, and saves. Run up and strike the ball, curling a shot around the wall and into the goal. On defense, take control of your goalie and command the wall.
- New Penalty Shoot-Out Mode - Experience the elation and agony of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Use new moves to strike the ball past the goalie. Master your nerves to score the goal that wins your team glory.
- New Online Play* - Challenge your biggest rivals across the world via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Single Card Play – Go head-to-head against a friend who has another Nintendo DS in a Single-Card Play wireless match—even if they don’t own the game.
- Complete Authenticity – Featuring 30 leagues and 14,000 players all accurately re-created.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £12.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £4.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 104 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?