Ferrari Challenge DSi and DS Lite
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Ferrari Challenge Product Details
Released on 04/07/2008
Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli for Nintendo DS is a groundbreaking racing game pushing driving simulations into the next generation, based on the legendary Italian marques' official racing series. Veteran UK games publisher System 3, holder of the exclusive Ferrari Challenge license, brings all the authentic cars and tracks and true Ferrari racing dynamics to Nintendo's hugely popular handheld console for the very first time.
Ferrari Challenge sets the standard for driving games on DS, driven by the single-minded vision of veteran UK games publisher (and passionate Ferrari 'Tifoso') Mark Cale, overseeing the award-winning racing game specialists at Firebrand. The game has been honed to perfection under the watchful eyes of Ferrari, with expert handling consultation from Bruno Senna, adding a unique magic touch.
Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli Features:
- Official Ferrari Challenge license. The Ferrari Challenge was founded in 1993: "to allow Ferrari customers to enjoy their cars in a structured, competitive environment, racing against other Ferrari owners."
- Wireless play for up to 4 players game sharing with only one cartridge and up to 8 players using a cartridge in each system.
- Revolutionary lifelike artificial intelligence - opponents' reactive decisions generate a naturalistic driving behaviour on an unprecedented level.
- Incredible level of Ferrari detailing – bodywork, tyres, mirrors, doors, windows, spoilers, boot and bonnet, all modelled to perfection.
- Various unlockable tracks from the official European Ferrari Challenge series including Silverstone, Monza, Hockenheim, Mugello and many more, including the Ferrari test track at Fiorano.
- Features all the teams and cars of the series, including a mixture of Ferrari Challenge cars, such as the 355, the 360, the FXX, the 430 Challenge and GT cars, like the 575GT.
- All car models feature unparalleled visual accuracy, constructed from cadcam designs, photographic scans and factory blueprints supplied exclusively by Ferrari.
- Numerous game modes including Challenge, Arcade, Quick Race, Time Trial and Ferrari Collector Card Battle.
- Detailed environmental effects including dust, smoke, water sprays and splashes and reflective and shiny surfaces.
- Detailed telemetry data provided directly from Ferrari and performance simulation modelled in close conjunction with the factory.
- Collaboration with Tony Willis, consultant to Ferrari UK and Keith Bluemel, accredited Ferrari historian.
- Developed by award-winning, world-renowned racing game specialists, Firebrand Games.
- GP2 race driver and keen gamer, Bruno Senna employed as technical and handling consultant on the game, working closely with Ferrari and Eutechnyx to add a unique touch of magic.
- The definitive Ferrari experience.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £19.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £6.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 160 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?