Far Cry: The Wild Expedition Xbox 360
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Far Cry: The Wild Expedition Product Details
An accidental hero finds himself on a remote tropical paradise, where a madman plays God; engineering various species of enhanced creatures to replace what he believes is a genetic dead-end; mankind. The game is set around 2020 on a set of tropical islands in the pacific. And has a strong tropical-paradise feel, scenic in its beauty, but, harbors a terrible threat. It is a mix of jungle / primal / and next-gen technology. As the player you find yourself drawn into a secretive plot involving secret research facilities with scientists involved in military genetic-research, a secret "security" force of mercenaries, and, advanced net-generation weaponry and equipment.
Far Cry Features
- A Tactical-Action-Shooter (FPS) that focuses primarily on tactical combat (skirmish-warfare) in exotic exterior and claustrophobic indoor locations; between, the player against groups of skilled mercenary soldiers.
- As the player, you will augment your abilities with various weapons and equipment to aid you throughout the game, as the enemies become more cunning and better equipped themselves.
- These tools will augment the tactics available to you as the player, to use, against the enemies and challenges of the game.
Caught between two rival factions in war-torn Africa, in Far Cry 2 you are sent to take out The Jackal, a mysterious character who has rekindled the conflict between the warlords, jeopardizing thousands of lives. In order to fulfil your mission in Far Cry 2 you will have to play the factions against each other, identify and exploit their weaknesses, and neutralise their superior numbers and firepower with surprise, subversion, cunning and,of course, brute force. Welcome back Far Cry fans, Far Cry 2 is the spectacular free-roaming sequel you've been waiting for!
Far Cry 2 Features
- Far Cry 2 Dunia Engine: The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montréal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more, making Far Cry 2 for a stunnung standard-setting shooter!
- Real-Time Immersion: Far Cry 2 boasts real-time story telling, systemic auto-healing and a minimal in-game interface, ensuring Far Cry 2 delivers all the tension of being alone against barbarous warlords that threaten thousands of innocent lives!
- Weapons of Choice!: Far Cry 2 lets you choose from a wide range of weapons to make your way to your primary target. Meet the fight head-on in Far Cry 2 with your machine-gun, go berserk with your machete or make stealth kills as a Sniper. If you feel that the atmosphere is not warm enough in Far Cry 2, light up your flamethrower and let your enemies and everything around them feel the heat!
Far Cry 3 is like no other first-person sandbox game. Balancing the light and dark elements of the first two Far Cry games, Far Cry 3 presents an island filled with dangers, and where staying sane amongst the insanity is the most important tool to survive.
The island itself is an immersive open-world environment ready for you to explore. Boasting stunning visuals that bring the sun, sand, sea and jungles of the island to life and environmental effects so real you practically feel the heat of the sun, the cool of the breeze, and the trees and underbrush of the jungle as you pass through it.
Far Cry 3 puts you into the sandy shoes of Jason Brody, who's tropical holiday takes a turn for the very worst when your travelling companions are killed one by one, leaving you alone to survive on an island where surprises lurk behind every corner.
Far Cry 3 Features
- An immersive, open-world environment to explore
- Play your way to survive the island – and insanity
- Unique first-person combat
- Intense multiplayer with separate co-op campaign
Revisit the cliches of the 80s in the craziest expansion pack yet, the retro action scifi adventure Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox LIVE for Xbox 360
The year is 2007. It is the future.
You are Sergeant Rex Colt: Mark IV Cyber Commando. The year is 2007 and Earth has been ravaged by a nuclear war which erupted in the 90s. The east vs. west conflict has raged for generations, and humanity continues to struggle to progress after a disastrous decade. New paths for peace must be found, and the US cyborg army may have found a solution: a powerful bioweapon on a distant island. Your mission is to gather information and figure out what the hell is going on.
A Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter
There’s only one force powerful enough to stop an army of rampaging killer cyborgs, mutated scientists, metal sharks and vicious Blood Dragons that shoot lasers from their eyes – that force is you. Your name is Sergeant Rex Power Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando. Lock and load as you and your seven favorite fully customizable killing implements tackle a bizarre open world island crawling with evil. Take down the enemy with ninja stars, guns or even just good old explosives. Your battle. Your way. Their tough luck.
Get the Girl, Kill the Bad Guys and Save the World
As Sergeant Rex Colt, you are part man, part machine, all American. You are a state-of-the-art Mark IV cyber-commando on a mission… of vengeance. You’re out to bring down your old commanding officer and his battalion of ruthless killer cyborgs-and you’ll stop at nothing to get the job done.
Wrapped Up With Every Cliche of the VHS Era
Hollywood action icon Michael Biehn (The Terminator, Aliens, and The Abyss), returns in this explosive 1980s-style sci-fi vision of a dark future where cyborgs and mutants collide. So turn off your VCR, plug in your video game cabinet, and get ready to experience all the thrills of Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon in full stereophonic sound.