Far Cry 3 Insane Edition XB 360
- XB 360 Your selected format is XB 360
- The Far Cry 3 Insane Edition for Xbox 360 has everything you need to survive and dive into the insanity of the island
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Visit a tropical island that's far from paradise in Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360...
Far Cry 3 puts you into the sandy shoes of Jason Brody, who's tropical holiday takes a turn for the very worst when your travelling companions are killed one by one, leaving you alone to survive on an island where surprises lurk behind every corner.
The Far Cry 3 Insane Edition comes in special Survival Kit packaging, and includes:
- Insane Vaas Wahine bobble head (12cm tall!)
- Survival guide – filled with unique artwork and inside information to help you survive the insanity of the island
Plus access to all additional digital content to discover all the secrets of the island!
- Monkey Business - Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his 4 unique missions which add up to an extra hour of gameplay!
- The Lost Expeditions - Two extra missions packed with action and suspense, plus an exclusive World War II Flare Gun.
- The Hunter Pack - The M700 hunting rifle and three collector’s skins.
- The Warrior Pack - A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
- The Predator Pack - Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
Key Features of Far Cry 3 on Xbox 360
- An immersive, open-world environment to explore
- Play your way to survive the island – and insanity
- Unique first-person combat
- Intense multiplayer with separate co-op campaign
Far Cry 3 is like no other first-person sandbox game. Balancing the light and dark elements of the first two Far Cry games, Far Cry 3 presents an island filled with dangers, and where staying sane amongst the insanity is the most important tool to survive.
The island itself is an immersive open-world environment ready for you to explore. Boasting stunning visuals that bring the sun, sand, sea and jungles of the island to life and environmental effects so real you practically feel the heat of the sun, the cool of the breeze, and the trees and underbrush of the jungle as you pass through it.
But that's just the beginning. The free-roaming, sandbox gameplay means that you can play Far Cry 3 your way on an island filled with friends, enemies and surprises - and where almost every turn will uncover something new. There are plenty of side missions to undertake, as well as the need to gather the materials you need to keep yourself alive as you make your way around the island. Play it safe, play it stealthily, or play it guns blazing. Take your time, or take it right to the bad guys. But whichever route you take, the goal is the same – win over the different territories of the island and liberate it from the vicious Vaas.
Far Cry 3 offers some very different combat to other first person shooters. The island gives you the opportunity for a wide choice of weapons, from the expected guns, rifles and rockets, to throwing knives and bow-and-arrow. The first person gameplay is further enhanced with the way you get around the island, with jeeps, hang-gliders, zip lines and more. As well as the nefarious forces at work on the island, there's deadly wildlife to worry about too. Wild dogs, sharks, shoals of fish, caged bears – all will require your own brand of animal control, and some maybe used against your enemies too!
As you advance around the island, you will gain skills and 'powers' that will enhance your strength, speed, shooting skill and more. A tattoo on your left arm will gradually evolve the more skills you acquire.
Multiplayer in Far Cry 3 offers a brand new co-op campaign that is just as immersive as the single-player experience. Four new characters are introduced, former cruise ship workers who were sold-out by their captain, who then snap and chase him across the island. Armed with makeshift equipment like burning oil and a gas that plays with your mind, multiplayer in Far Cry 3 rewards teamwork, with these rewards giving you the currency needed to enhance and customise your character to suit your playing style.
The multiplayer experience is an improvement on previous Far Cry games, with a greater in-depth map editor that allows you to build and share your maps with other players in the online community, and the bulletin board and stats kept out of the game itself, meaning there are no distractions from the mission at hand.